Robo-Vacuums - Good or Bad?

Lhancelot

I finally broke down and bought a robo-vacuum cleaner. I was skeptical for years, seeing these advertised but with sales going on over the past week, I found prices reduced in price by a hundred dollars I snatched one up.

Has anyone had one of these, are they decent, what ought I watch out for, and/or will this thing terrorize my cats unbeknownst to me at night on night time search and destroy missions or will this robot get along just fine with my cats?

P.S. I thought I would add an actual "Off-Topic" topic to the Off-Topic section of the forums!

Edited by Lhancelot

Unfortunately, your cats will probably be fine

Good to know. :p ^

So far, my robo-vac has been decent. It gets a lot of the cat hair up, surprisingly lots of cat hair and dust bunnies! I think because this thing will go under beds, cabinets, everywhere it grabbed up tons of ancient dust.

My cats mostly ignore it, but the first run they watched it nervously and warily. Now they just sleep when it makes it's rounds.

• 3 weeks later...
I finally broke down and bought a robo-vacuum cleaner. I was skeptical for years, seeing these advertised but with sales going on over the past week, I found prices reduced in price by a hundred dollars I snatched one up.

Has anyone had one of these, are they decent, what ought I watch out for, and/or will this thing terrorize my cats unbeknownst to me at night on night time search and destroy missions or will this robot get along just fine with my cats?

Wait. You bought it before asking if it was a good idea?

SteveTheCynic is :confused:confused:confused:

Wait. You bought it before asking if it was a good idea?

SteveTheCynic is :confused:confused:confused:

Amazon has a great return policy. If I needed to, I could send it back no problem. :D

BTW, my Roborock Robo-Vacuum is nice! It's good enough that if I run it every other day the place looks swept. It does it's routine, then heads back to it's recharge portal where it goes to recharge itself.

• 2 weeks later...