Server Updates are killing me!

AlisterKodan

Anyone else West Coast (Night) gamer and feeling the shaft by all these updates?

I mean, don't get me wrong. I want updates and I love this game, but I can only play late and night and it seems like multiple times a week I get booted at Midnight for server updates. East coast gets them at 5am and Central gets them at 2am... can't they roll them out by region for everyone at 5am?

At Midnight my server is always full and the ops / warzones are running full steam.

Wishing there were discounts for us West Coast players...

Yes! Im an East Coast guy but I like yourself am a late time of the night player. Beyond that if your getting on to do some group stuff and you see that servers will b be coming down in 1 hour your probably thinking why log on at all. Also, it seems the more "fixes" they do the more they screw things up. Its beginning to seem like bioware is trying to get people to cancel their accounts

Yeah, I like to play at night too, I forgot about the update last night. I was caught by surprise during a class mission.

At least we're not in Australia, their updates come during the peak hours in the evening.

Totally.... I was looking forward to having an all nighter for the July 4th since I get a day off from work, and I log in and it says they're doing maintenance, again...!! REAL bad time to do maintenance Bioware. At least give us something back like, double xp weekend or one month free subscription (like Blizzard and SOE do pretty frequently)..

I'm TRYING to like the game, if I could only play it!

Greetings everyone!

We appreciate that this is a very popular topic among the community right now and we want your feedback! In the interest of consolidating feedback regarding tonight's maintenance and its impact on our players, we are going to close this thread and ask that you please continue this discussion below:

Yipee maintenance

Thank you for your understanding and patience!