Star Fortress: Conquered Exarch Bracers

Can anyone tell me if Conquered Exarch Bracers, still drop from Star Fortress?

I know the other 6 pieces drop for doing the Companion Destroy Star Fortress missions

But I can't seem to get the bracers.

Can anyone tell me if they still drop, and whether they drop on Veteran on Story Mode.

I have killed everything on Star Fortress both in story mode and veteran mode, 3 time each so far, but no bracers have dropped at all.

Do I have to be level 65 and below to get them to drop?

If so, how the heck do i get a character of that level to do Star Fortress in heroic mode, I first have to to talk to Theron to even get access to Star Fortress, and I need clear at least 1 of those companion mission on Alderaan, Belsavis, Voss, Tatooine, Nar Shaddaa or Hoth, to get access to Star Fortress heroics.

That being said, some on told me that the Bracers still drop in Storymode and that they grinded in 10 times and got one conquered exarch bracer.

Is this true, or just someone trying to trick me into doing Start Fortress for no reason?

All info I can find indicates that these have been broken and no longer drop since 4.2. That sucks for completionists but if you just want to wear the armor the bracers can't be seen under the gloves so aren't integral to the look of the outfit.

I’ve probably done the heroic versions two or three dozen times since 4.2, including some runs as recently as five weeks ago, and I can confirm that the decorations and bracers no longer drop. The decorations do drop from solo mode, but not the bracers. I’ve /bugged it every time I did the run but it just doesn’t seem to be a priority.