MM Trial & Error Mind Your Step Achievement Bugged?

RobertFKennedyUS

A group of 3 friends and I beat the second boss on MM Trial & Error (Icarr and Nyris Ko) on April 24, 2018 at 11 PM EST. We did not activate any of the traps before the second phase boss fight and we killed the boss without wiping (so if the raks bursting out of the door after a wipe counts as a trap, then we didn't activate it).

We still did not get the achievement.

Someone else who had most of the achievements for that MM Trial & Error Uprising told me he did the same thing as us three times and that he also did not get the achievement and reported the bug. I will probably attempt this again on Friday. Is this a bug?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Some ppl get this achi through customer service, but neither I. Written a lot of times and always the same answer "we will fix it in the future, read patch notes" and thats lasts for a year. More then 6 patches came due this period, but this one is still bugged.

Yes we got this achievement over Customer service, BUT it was only because one of our team members actually got the achievement. The 3 of us then sent tickets claiming that 1 guy got it but others didnt. Based on this we had the achievements granted.

This was at the launch of this achievo though, no idea what could have been broken ever since.

• 2 weeks later...
Great, developers can you finally fix this chivo, uh? Why some ppl can get it through the Customer Service while others not?

I have seen a person last week and she got it by doing it so it does work. We got it over CS but ONLY because one in the group got it and the other 3 didnt, so we just wrote them this. The checked logs and based on that it was granted.

I am trying to convince a friend to do this with us cause he has 0% Uprisings and will let you know how it goes.

• 4 months later...

(1) I was told by Customer Service that this achievement is flat out broken. Can we get this fixed?

(2) I have successfully completed Master Mode Watch Your Step for the 5th time with 3 different groups of people now (and we submitted two different successful pulls to customer service twice) and we still didn't get the achievement.

Can we get this fixed?

• 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...

As of 9.February 2021, the Achievementis still broken. 3 others and I ran the Uprising on MM on 29.Januar 2021 without activating any trap and none of us got the Achievement.

I ran the Uprsing again solo on Story today (killed the boss 10 minutes or so ago) without triggering one trap and didn't get the Achievement - again. I'm saying again as it wasn't my first try without activating any traps to get the Achievement. And another group of my guild ran the very same Uprising on story around an hours ago - again without activating any traps and still not getting the Achievement.

Will that be fixed with the next Update? Or, more preceisly, will that be fixed without the Uprising getting back to the near unbeatable level of difficulty it had prior to 6.0?

Btw. great that I have to revive a 2 and a half year old thread for a bug still hasn't been fixed despite the last report of said bug having been made just one year ago /sarcasm

Edit 11.February 2021: Oh, look at that. As soon as the bosses are killed within 3% of each other the Achivement works. Still, one shouldn't need to kill the them at the same time for the Achivement to work (on Story at last)

Edited by Gamemaron