Bosses Chest bugging out

I haven't found any post on it yet is something being done about bosses glitching in dungeons and chest not unlocking if you wipe on them once? I apologize if there are post somewhere on this already if it is posted could you point me to it. Edited by Souliz

I've had this happen each time I've run Mandalorian Raiders. The first time we didn't wipe at all but the first bosses chest remained locked after the fight. The second time, the group fight chest didn't unlock (we did wipe once, but I don't think that's an issue). Both times, we completed the instance and came back after the final boss to see if the chests unlocked, but they were both still locked.

But that is just a very, very, very bad feature if it locks because they enrage, you wipe once or cause you utilize what you can to win (ie kiting, if they don't want this, have bosses reset if you move them out of the room). I mean, a big part of MMO raiding is figuring out how to kill a boss and refining the fight, you need to wipe on some of the bosses but here you're not allowed to wipe once or you get screwed, might as well go home and call it a day.

I really hope it's a bug (and why hasn't this been fixed!? grrr) and not a feature... if it's a feature, I'm not sure I want to play this game. :confused: Finally managed to down Boarding Party's last boss on hard, after some wipes, but no loot.. It's just so demotivating.

Edited by Ruzlix

But that is just a very, very, very bad feature if it locks because they enrage, you wipe once or cause you utilize what you can to win (ie kiting, if they don't want this, have bosses reset if you move them out of the room). I mean, a big part of MMO raiding is figuring out how to kill a boss and refining the fight, you need to wipe on some of the bosses but here you're not allowed to wipe once or you get screwed, might as well go home and call it a day.

I really hope it's a bug (and why hasn't this been fixed!? grrr) and not a feature... if it's a feature, I'm not sure I want to play this game. :confused: Finally managed to down Boarding Party's last boss on hard, after some wipes, but no loot.. It's just so demotivating.

Exactly if you down the boss you downed it and btw the boss didn't enrage either. Its a bug we slaughter first boss quickly in one of the instances and chest remained locked and he was right next to it. And I don't think it is part of the game either. Makes 0 sense when it comes to raids. Exactly I wouldn't play it for that reason alone if that was the case which it isn't makes no sense at all to make it that way.

Edited by Souliz