Which tier 1 utility points for Fury Marauder?

Lundorff

In lowbies I have been running with Overwhelm, Brazen and Unflinching Determination. I suspect others are better suited in midbies and level 65?

These are the 8 available:

Cloak of Carnage:

Increases the damage dealt by Cloak of Pain by 15% and increases its duration by 4 seconds.

Overwhelm:

Ravage immobilizes the target for the duration of the ability.

Cloak of Rage:

While Cloak of Pain is active, it generates 1 rage whenever you are attacked. This effect can not occur more than 2 every 2 seconds.

Inexorable:

You generate 4 rage when stunned, immobilized, put to sleep, or knocked around. Additionally, the cooldown of Unleash is reduced by 30 seconds.

Brazen:

Increases your damage reduction by 2%, and you build 2 Fury when attacked. This Fury building effect cannot occur more than once every 1.5 seconds.

Path Carver:

Sweeping Slash deals 25% more damage.

Maiming Reach:

Increases the range or Crippling Slash to 10 meters. Additionally, Crippling Slash now consumes 2 rage less.

Unflinching Determination

Activating Saber Ward grants immunity to stun, sleep, lift and incapacitating effects for 6 seconds.

imo Brazen and Inexorable are a must (we are taking about pvp right? for pve fury is not good at all)

(normal queue) I also love Overwhelm! Yeah, with all these immunities and teleports in 4.0 it is not so useful. But still, i can land full ravage most of the time. Without it i can just remove Ravage from my toolbar... with mostly similar results at score table. :o

btw I would like to see Overwhelm as passive in the base set of Mara/Senti abilities. Not in utilities!

Edited by Glower