Rishi Patrol Carrier Hook Issue + Tusken Floor Partition question

Hierodule

Noticed two issues.

One is i'm unable to select the Large Floor Hooks in the hallway of the Rishi Patrol Carrier. Ive tried clicking everywhere. Other hooks work fine. I Submitted a bug, but haven't seen anyone else describe this issue, so I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong.

Also, I noticed the one Tusken Floor Partition i have I cant select to remove anymore. i had it on Tatooine, and I was thinking of moving it. since it changed hooks, is mine locked? is clearing the whole outdoor portion of Tat the only way to pick it back up?

Also I dont see any for sale on the GTN, and when I look at "all" possible decos for a spot it doesn't seem to show up. Is this a bug?

I also can't select the large hooks in the Patrol Carrier hallways. I submitted a bug report, too, but haven't yet checked if there are any threads in the Bug Report forum.

Not only have the Tusken Floor Partitions been changed from rug hooks to medium floor hooks, they have been renamed "Tribal Floor Partition." That's probably why you can't find it on your list of all decorations. If there's a problem that it won't let you select it to pick up from a rug hook, are you able to place a different decoration on the rug hook, to force it to be picked up? If that doesn't work (for instance, if you can't even select the rug hook anymore), then I don't know how you can recover it.

I have noticed a number of hooks that used to work perfectly but now get stuck. For example, Dromund Kaas, upstairs, north side, left of the door, Medium Narrow floor hook.

Fortunately, whenever I submit a ticket to tech support, if I am very clear about the hook and the object in it, they are able to remove just that one item (without resetting the room or stronghold).

I'm really worried that Dev Tracker hasn't said a word about the numerous new Stronghold bugs and pre-existing Rishi bugs that have been reported. Some of them are pretty severe, like the Manaan upstairs Garden room issue.