OPW US Firsts / World Third

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys guys guys before you all get your nickers in a twist...

NOBODY CARES!

Any sort competition of this kind was totally ruined with the early access rubbish, horrific buggy content and PUG doable encounters. Believe it or not your lucky you can do this operation with 8 people, everytime we enter that place one of our members die from fall damage, thats how bad it is!

You have no idea how many people are laughing at these daft posts.

Edited by alexanderswtor

]Guys guys guys before you all get your nickers in a twist...

NOBODY CARES!

Any sort competition of this kind was totally ruined with the early access rubbish, horrific buggy content and PUG doable encounters. Believe it or not your lucky you can do this operation with 8 people, everytime we enter that place one of our members die from fall damage, thats how bad it is!

girl* and you have no idea how much of a problem it actually is. :(

also for guilds, like ours, and Nerf Dialogue this is quite an annoyance. Having some no named guild claiming world firsts and stuff when they clearly ... haven't got them .. is a bit odd.

Edited by Cranberries

We'd like to thank our competition Irae AoD and Deathwatch for pushing us to our limits. While we finished right behind you guys in content we will continue to gear up and hopefully beat you guys next round.

For all who were there for the streaming, thanks for watching and supporting us through our "One Percent Wipes" and our trial and error. (videos will be uploaded to bliptv soon as editing is done with the timestamps)

We look forward to seeing the rest of you get to this content!

Dec 26th 2011

5/5

5/5

4/5 elusive bastard but we'll get him sunday

We will begin our 16 man pushes on the 5th of January. We know we are missing out, but it is new years afterall, and we decided to start after the holidays.

See you guys next patch!

Im confused. You are saying you have killed hard mode Soa and are going for nightmare Soa. That means you killed him last week? I was unaware he has been killed in hard mode. Pretty impressive, you guys are pretty far ahead right now then.

Guys guys guys before you all get your nickers in a twist...

NOBODY CARES!

Finally. Someone gets it. Someone else was saying they were stuck on perma-nightmare mode :(

. Having some no named guild claiming world firsts

I'm sorry, who are you again?

Its 8 man. get over it. People only care about 16 man, hence why this thread (while true) is hilarious in itself, like the above quote states.

Edited by Artacks

I'm sorry, who are you again?

Its 8 man. get over it. People only care about 16 man, hence why this thread (while true) is hilarious in itself, like the above quote states.

I'm someone who is in a guild who got a legitimate world first. You called your own thread hilarious, I think you're finding it hilarious because some people are actually believing you. Am I right?

^____^''

loveyoubb<3

Edited by Cranberries

I'm someone who is in a guild who got a legitimate world first. You called your own thread hilarious, I think you're finding it hilarious because some people are actually believing you. Am I right?

^____^''

loveyoubb<3

I called it hilarious because you are talking about world first 8 man content. As one of the previous posters said, with a christmas release, the servers being bugged, and early access, none of this means anything.

Its quite hilarious that all you "first timers" are taking this so seriously, just because we downed some bosses you didnt.

I called it hilarious because you are talking about world first 8 man content. As one of the previous posters said, with a christmas release, the servers being bugged, and early access, none of this means anything.

Its quite hilarious that all you "first timers" are taking this so seriously, just because we downed some bosses you didnt.

So if content is bugged, why haven't you done Bonethrasher on Nightmare? Is it because maybe you're a bit bad at this game and you can't admit it? It's okay honey, I can let you snuggle into my soft bosom if it makes you feel better. People are so hostile towards me and all I do is love everything. :(

^_____^''

Edited by Cranberries

The only fights that matter are hard/nightmare Soa and no one has given proof he's been killed yet. EV in all its difficulties is a joke besides Soa and I think everyone can agree on that. There's some major bugs in the endgame content and even a major exploit that allows you to solo/duo the Pylon Boss (been reported and still waiting for the fix David). Anyways grats to all those who's clearing the content and showing proof wish you guys continued success. Edited by Dacadus

The only fights that matter are hard/nightmare Soa and no one has given proof he's been killed yet. EV in all its difficulties is a joke besides Soa and I think everyone can agree on that. There's some major bugs and even a major exploit that allows you to solo/duo the Pylon Boss (been reported and still waiting for the fix David). Anyways grats to all those who's clearing the content and showing proof wish you guys continued success.

Thanks man, we appreciate it.

Also, world first TOR human centipede

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/405/screenshot2011122014241.jpg/

Edited by Artacks

The only fights that matter are hard/nightmare Soa and no one has given proof he's been killed yet. EV in all its difficulties is a joke besides Soa and I think everyone can agree on that. There's some major bugs in the endgame content and even a major exploit that allows you to solo/duo the Pylon Boss (been reported and still waiting for the fix David). Anyways grats to all those who's clearing the content and showing proof wish you guys continued success.

Bonethrasher Nightmare matters.

^_________^''

I think people are hurt. It's okay, I'm like Karen Carpenter, only a little less nice. More like Hayley Williams? She turned 23 recently, how cool is that?! Actually, I'm like Florence Welch because she's far more kind.

Edited by Cranberries

Bonethrasher Nightmare matters.

^_________^''

I think people are hurt. It's okay, I'm like Karen Carpenter, only a little less nice. More like Hayley Williams? She turned 23 recently, how cool is that?! Actually, I'm like Florence Welch because she's far more kind.

Lets just cut the crap, I know you want me.

Sorry didnt mean to discredit you guys grats on the kill/wfirst. However, nightmare mode Bonethrasher is nothing compared to Hard/Nightmare Soa imo.

I agree entirely. Hardmode/Nightmare Soa world first will be the crowning glory. Personally, with the way the raids are (bugged), it is hard to judge progress at all. Maybe the tier of raiding ... we can have proper competition? ^_______^''

Edited by Zilrota
removed, inappropriate

I talked to one of your members who claimed that you guys "didn't care to take screenshots because it was 8 man."

If that's true then color me entertained.

Hopefully they gave you some tips on how to down it as well. We have screenshots (including rancor), but hes right, we don't really care about 8 man.

Server: Naddist Rebels

Guild: One Percent Wipes

Recruiting:Sniper / Sorc

Anyway, thanks for the fun guys. Hopefully they split these forums into servers soon :(

Edited by Artacks

We aren't better than anyone. We just put in time and effort to achieve our own goals in game. If we get them, great, if not, better luck next time.

Oh lord now I know you are pulling my leg!

The point of posting a world first is to rub it in the competitions face, hence why your thread is so popular.

Oh lord now I know you are pulling my leg!

The point of posting a world first is to rub it in the competitions face, hence why your thread is so popular.

Its actually to post our progression for those interested. We get a lot of requests through our stream page.

We aren't better than anyone. We just put in time and effort to achieve our own goals in game. If we get them, great, if not, better luck next time.

I want to thank you for your theorycrafting guide. I have made it mandatory reading for all of my raiders.

Personally though, I believe your guide reinforcring the importance of career healers is your masterpiece. It is truly a seminal guide in which all other future guides should be compared to and measured against. Just as "Citizen Kane" changed modern cinema, I believe your works will provide a similar effect.

Thank you again. I will continue to look to you for all of my SWTOR knowledge, in addition to the spiritual and emotional platform for which to base my life on.

Edited by Stoids