Returning player with a question

Crowknight

Hey, I've decided to return to SWTOR after a extended break and I only really have one or two questions which faction has a better raiding scene do people run older raids and such also how Guardian/Juggernaut when it comes to dps?

Good Day,

Welcome back, recently returning myself.

My recommendation would be to search through the posts in this forum, there are several guilds recruiting, and find one that looks like a good fit. Since you seem to be flexible on Imp/Pub, it gives you lots of options.

All that is really happening on either side these days, outside of guild groups, is people doing EV Farm, and TC. If you wish to run something beyond that, you would be best off getting yourself in a guild that runs Ops.

Yes, people run the old raids, there are really not that many Ops in total to choose from, so you are bound to hit them all.

As far as class, play what you have fun with. Guardian/Juggs are fine, and It really only matters in NiM/MM what you are playing, and even then, it is negligible. If the content you will be playing is SM/HM Ops and Flashpoints, etc, every class is fine for that. Don't let yourself get wrapped up in the BS where people in general chat on Fleet will say this class or that class is terrible. Most of them don't know how to play the game anyways, it is just chatter.