[Harbinger][Pub] Returning Seer Healer looking for large active guild.

Rico_Palms

Fellow potential Guildies, I have just recently made a return to the game after a year long break. I am looking for a Republic side guild that is based within Pacific Standard Time and raids frequently. I prefer a large guild with active members whom can participate in raids now that it is the summer.

I have Legendary Status on my account and have my legacy level maxed out. My main characters are 2 Seer Sages and a Corruption Sorcerer in PVE. I am mainly a Republic based player with only 1 Sorc on the Imp side that I actually play on. Since my return I have been currently working on maxing my second Seer Sage and Sorc to 65. I have maxed and attained full 208+ rating gear bound on legacy armor on my main Seer Sage. I also have enough WZ Comms saved for PVP armor on my main Sage.

If chosen to be part of a large active guild, I will contribute 3 Healers to the Guild, 2 Sages & 1 Sorc, that will gear quickly and painlessly with Legacy armor sets.

Characters to mssg in game - Shelbi (Alpha Seer), Yadyra(Seer), Vyndictus(Sorc).

Looking forward to enlisting.

Edited by Rico_Palms