Who do I have to pay to get Tau Idair's Hairstyle for character customization?

DominiqueEdwards

I think both styles would be a great addition to the game. I also wish they'd add more hairstyles from the movies. I realize some might not work in the game, but Leia's Cloud City hair, Padme's bun in the arena scene and her lakeside dos would be nice to have.

I think there are licensing issues around using some things from the SW movies. They have made some weapons, pets, and mounts that are very much like the movies, but no specific armor, character names, and/or hairstyles.

I've wanted Halidrell Setsyn's hair for a while. She is a slaver who works for Darth Baras and is encountered through the sith warrior storyline. I'd love to see a version with the bun and without it. I also think the bun version should keep Halidrell's hair ornament.

I think there are licensing issues around using some things from the SW movies. They have made some weapons, pets, and mounts that are very much like the movies, but no specific armor, character names, and/or hairstyles.

You're probably right. I'd be happy with variations on those appearances, though one could argue there are some in there already. I think there could probably be closer variations on them though.

Edited by DuchessKristania

I am taking donations to buy Tau the other half of her trenchcoat.

Every time I see that ridiculous outfit I'm reminded of those Halloween outfits where someone goes as half male/female, like a dress on one side and a suit on the other. I just can't take her seriously at all because of it.

• 9 months later...
HA! I'll send her a message and cross my fingers.

But seriously though, is there any reason we can't get this Tau's hairstyle added? I'm pretty sure we already have Lana and Theron's hairstyles available.

they will probably add it when they've a couple more, sell it as a bundle type thing.