PvP guilds in Darth Malgus

MagikFingerz

Tried the server forum, but no dice. Looking for an active guild that regularly does PvP together, both unranked and ranked. GSF would be a bonus. Imp side for now.

If you know the name of any, I can look them up and apply through whatever means available.

Tried the server forum, but no dice. Looking for an active guild that regularly does PvP together, both unranked and ranked. GSF would be a bonus. Imp side for now.

If you know the name of any, I can look them up and apply through whatever means available.

take a seat, force leach my bannana, god wear gucci

Take a seat - dead

Force leach my bannana - germans

Atoma - dead

Smells like chloroform- seems to be dead

God wears gucci - germans

Dew It - regstars

Cursed - frenches

You are welcome :D

So on the english server a pvp guild is either dead, german or french :D

I don't get the meaning of a "pvp guild" in SWTOR anyway.

There are pvp guilds on my server too and all they do is queue up with 3-4 people in an unranked BG to farm randoms and people who can't even use W A S D.

Get some backbone and queue solo. SWTOR PvP is dead.

Edited by Jesseriah

Take a seat - dead

Force leach my bannana - germans

Atoma - dead

Smells like chloroform- seems to be dead

God wears gucci - germans

Dew It - regstars

Cursed - frenches

You are welcome :D

SLC isn't dead, we're still kicking, but many of our players went to big guilds, some of the regular pvpers just took a break from the game.

Atoma > When they had 3.8m of CQ, SLC was hitting 10m that week, it's very inactive.

Rep side > Nothing Personal, that guild is almost dead, I haven't seen more than 5-6 ppl online in the evening including me. Also they go for medium CQ.

Take A Seat is dead for quite some time now, even when it wasn't, it was very toxic.

I've never seen God wears gucci on DM, not in regs and not in CQ list. That guild is either dead or not on DM at all.

I recommend SLC because they are more friendly players and no big drama . Even though they aren't as active as they used to be, they are still not dead and are hitting good(for a pvp guild) large yield score every week in CQ

The other PVP guilds.. are mostly ghost towns.

Also, it depends on what you want. Some people want ranked exclusive guilds and those on DM are kinda... dead or dying now, but I might be wrong.

I recommend SLC because they are more friendly players and no big drama . Even though they aren't as active as they used to be, they are still not dead and are hitting good(for a pvp guild) large yield score every week in CQ

The other PVP guilds.. are mostly ghost towns.

Also, it depends on what you want. Some people want ranked exclusive guilds and those on DM are kinda... dead or dying now, but I might be wrong.

What is SLC?

the best players are all in certain guilds and they all know each other (for ranked I mean), the fact you are asking for a pvp guild would imply you don't know any top-end pvp'ers or well enough to join the "elite" guilds. My advice would be to find a decent size guild so you have more people to play pvp with.

As for some of the guilds suggested above, if someone has to state "they are not dead but" usually means they are dead.

Hope that helps :)