Dying before the end of FE HM *final boss spoilers?*

Okay so I spent 3-4 hours doing FE HM (first time for everyone on the team) and when we got to the end (Malgus fight) and he started doing the whole lightning thing he pushed me off the edge, and my teammate pushed him off the edge at the same time. I left the instance since I couldn't get revived off the edge and when I tried to get back in it wouldn't let me in.

SO I lost out on a Columi chest piece (upgrade for me) a few Tionese crystals which really doesn't matter to me, the mission completion, daily completion, and weekly completion (Would've been 2/3 for weekly)

I sent in a ticket, but really? If someone dies and they're outside of the flashpoint or loading while the boss dies the whole mission was for nothing? Don't you think that you should be allowed back in after you die so you can get the loot you spent 3 hours trying to get? lol

BLEGH

I believe it happens on any flashpoint or operation regardless of regular or hardmode, though I have experienced it in, Taral V, Esseles, The False Emporer and SOA in Eternity Vault (I was mind trapped in SOA), and did not get to roll).

What I think the answer is, is to not loot anything until all 4 are at the boss.

I have a ticket in, and completley understand your frustration. I didnt get credit for the daily or weekly, for finishing the flashpoint, nor did i get to roll on loot or crystals.

It's one of the more annoying bugs, and if it happens too much to anyone I believe would be game breaking.

Even if they don't loot he will be unable to enter. The 'completion' of that FP is tied to the boss death, and you cannot re-enter a HM FP when it is completed. So this is BW screwup, and it has been addressed by the community many times, by myself included and we can't even get a 'we're looking into it'. The best part about it, is if your whole party wipes do to a bug on the final boss and he dies, they refuse to even restore the loot for you since it hadn't actually been 'looted'.

This can happen in every single flashpoint that doesn't have an object to interact to 'complete' the dungeon, and both ops Normal, HM and NM.

Happy hunting

Edited by Nightfox_

Wow this happened to me last night. The exact same thing, and I came here to post about it too.

So if the group looted the final boss, and one party member is holding on to the piece of gear that was an upgrade for you, can BW make the switch? Since the boss was looted and everything?

Badluck.... btw what can I say when my team killed D7 final boss on hard, I was kicked out of server 1 second after and there was drop for my class which i cannot get..... Badluck...

But think positive. Next day we cleared EV and 4 Columi drops was for me :)

Edited by Elendil_PL