things amiss in the game swtor today

BingyDingy

1.) guild listing shown their level, ranking, stronghold they have... more

2.) players log-in time love to see if they are a lifer player (long hours) or short timer (play very little) player!

3.) how many main toons they have per-server all to see number count of toons!

last a patch for mountings vs weapon clash with the mount skin (metallic mount mostly)

enclose mount and no then like a cannon sticking out of it, in Graphic setting add weapon disable on mounting, becomes active when you mount on a ride to use weapon poof gone.

newer mount some do this, weapons not seen at all

Edited by BingyDingy
correction

Been asked before, never got far.

2.) players log-in time love to see if they are a lifer player (long hours) or short timer (play very little) player!

That's none of your business.

last a patch for mountings vs weapon clash with the mount skin (metallic mount mostly)

enclose mount and no then like a cannon sticking out of it, in Graphic setting add weapon disable on mounting, becomes active when you mount on a ride to use weapon poof gone.

newer mount some do this, weapons not seen at all

Would be nice, but there are more important things to fix then this.

That's none of your business.

I agree with hof. A guild leader on one server has absolutely no business digging into my business on another server, another guild, or my unguilded toons, no matter where they are, how many there are, or how often I play them.

And the more I think about the mentality behind why this person would want to know, the more inappropriate the idea becomes.

Edited by xordevoreaux

I also would like to add with these requests the ability to see real names of players, addresses, and phone numbers attached to guild tagged players. We need to know these people we have in our guilds!

Guild rank needs to be sorted by level hierarchy, not alphabetical for sure.

The ability to swap how you sort, even by hierarchy, has been possible for at least since the guild revamp, probably longer though I only began paying attention to the guild window around last Christmas. Just tap the bar near the tab name the same way you would for sorting GTN by price versus per item cost. You can even see how long it has been since a member last logged on.

The ability to swap how you sort, even by hierarchy, has been possible for at least since the guild revamp, probably longer though I only began paying attention to the guild window around last Christmas. Just tap the bar near the tab name the same way you would for sorting GTN by price versus per item cost. You can even see how long it has been since a member last logged on.

When you click the sort bar over guild rank, it sorts the names of the ranks alphabetically, not by rank elevation. So you can't sort the guild master at the top and the recruits at the bottom.

No. That's more than your boss in real life may know about your activities after you clocked out.

We can talk about monitoring login time per character in the guild, but this needs to be optional, current members need to be notified when it's activated and when guild member surveillance is in use, it should be noticed in the guild profile.

Edited by Mubrak

When you click the sort bar over guild rank, it sorts the names of the ranks alphabetically, not by rank elevation. So you can't sort the guild master at the top and the recruits at the bottom.

Alphabetically speaking, guild master is at the top and recruit is at the bottom, unless you click the bar a second time which reverses the order, LOL.

Truth. That is probably why I never noticed before since my guild only has one officer currently, but now I can see you are correct.

Just a thought. You could ask your guild leader to change the names of your guild ranks so that they can be sorted alphabetically. This can only be done by the guild leader, but all they have to do is go to the Ranks tab and right click on each rank name. i.e. Alpha Leader, Beta Commander. I do not know if SWtOR's aurek'bet was fleshed out beyond desh, but those might be preferable.

Hope this helps.

Alphabetically speaking, guild master is at the top and recruit is at the bottom, unless you click the bar a second time which reverses the order, LOL.
But alphabetically, Member gets sorted above Officer, and so does Lieutenant, even those are both "lower" ranks than Officer.

Going highest to lowest, they should be:

Guildmaster

Officer

Lieutenant

Recruit

Sorted, because it's done alphabetically, they end up

Guildmaster

Lieutenant

Officer

Recruit

And rank sorting can get even more jumbled up if folks create additional ranks, and/or their own rank names for their guild, instead of just sticking with the few "default" ranks & names.

But alphabetically, Member gets sorted above Officer, and so does Lieutenant, even those are both "lower" ranks than Officer.

Going highest to lowest, they should be:

Guildmaster

Officer

Lieutenant

Recruit

Sorted, because it's done alphabetically, they end up

Guildmaster

Lieutenant

Officer

Recruit

And rank sorting can get even more jumbled up if folks create additional ranks, and/or their own rank names for their guild, instead of just sticking with the few "default" ranks & names.

Though I already acknowledged that I had never noticed that before, thank you for clarifying for the sake of others who still might not have noticed.

As I also pointed out, in addition to creating new ranks, guild leaders can change the names of EVERY rank to anything they want to better suit their guild's needs and thusly would allow for creating alphabetically (or aurek'betically if you prefer) sequential ranks.

Edited by Jozandra