Green Matrix Shard on Belsavis

ZEUSx

I know there are a couple of posts where many have released their frustrations on the collection of the four ratattaki cubes on Belsavis that you need to create the green matrix shard.

I found this video and it really helped me. Within three laps I had three already (had one in inventory from when I originally did Belsavis). Took no more than 20 minutes.

Hope this helps!

Also, if there are other players on the planet (or any other guildies) that have 1-2 cubes, you can form a group and combine your cubes at the final location to get the green shard and make it a little easier!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Their spawning pattern seems a bit of a mess. In my experience I was looking around for 2-3 hours without finding any. No competition to stop me. I used guides and I later managed to confirm that the places I looked the whole time were correct.

Within half an hour of finally finding my first one, I finally found the rest. All popping up in the spots that I'd checked a dozen times over. Lit up like a christmas tree.

Like I said. A mess. Guessing from the way it happened, I reckon they just have terribly long spawn times. When however many hours elapsed since the last person found them, I started picking them up in a similar order. It could also be possible that only one is spawned at any one time, but I've not got a lot to back that up with.

It could also be possible that only one is spawned at any one time, but I've not got a lot to back that up with.

That is exactly how it is. Their respawn timer is like 1-2 min but only one can be spawned at a time. Which one spawns is completely random. There have been reports of them respawning in the exact same spot shortly after being picked up, and I can personally confirm an instance where I picked up a cube in a first location picked up a cube in a second location and then found a cube in the first location within a couple of minutes.

If you can't find one, that likely means it is stuck in a location you aren't checking.