Dark Vs Light Leveling Gear: Victorious Pioneer Armour Vendor

MiMoMu

As someone who missed the DVL event and have no way of having this set It would be amazing if they added the set pieces to the lightside/darkside vendor giving me a reason to use these token I keep accumulating.

As someone who missed the DVL event and have no way of having this set It would be amazing if they added the set pieces to the lightside/darkside vendor giving me a reason to use these token I keep accumulating.

The better Idea would be to ask for the DvL event to come back so you can work the same as we did to get the same reward. Getting that full set of armor was a lot more work then getting the DS/LS tokens is.

For the record I have no problem with the event coming back (hopefully with 2 new companion options), but I think people should have to do the same work for the rewards as we did the 1st time.

The better Idea would be to ask for the DvL event to come back so you can work the same as we did to get the same reward. Getting that full set of armor was a lot more work then getting the DS/LS tokens is.

For the record I have no problem with the event coming back (hopefully with 2 new companion options), but I think people should have to do the same work for the rewards as we did the 1st time.

/Endorse :)

That would be a nice alternative.

/this. I agree with this. I have no problem with the event coming back and people getting the reward provided they do the same work we did to get the rewards.

Edited by casirabit