Its time to merge some guilds on the republic side

Jakees

thats alot better of an idea i was trying to go for something like that

didnt need all the hate thou

sounds like you all should of rolled imps with the way you treat your fellow player

Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering. I sense much fear in you all

The Dark Side has cookies.

I spoke to Obiwalker the other day when he brought this mega guild idea up (which is now the - I'm not kidding - 10th time since launch that I've heard about it) and our answer is always the same; this can be accomplished without a merge.

If 2 ROTJ + 2 Resilience + 2 Gray Order + 2 Epic Failz are all on the same voice server, commit to a night to ranked pvp, and execute it, then it can accomplish the same thing that the OP is asking for; a competitive team for ranked PVP against some of the power house Impies (ID / Physics / Woops / Etc).

Impossible, you must all be in a single guild to pvp as a group!!!!!

thats alot better of an idea i was trying to go for something like that

didnt need all the hate thou

sounds like you all should of rolled imps with the way you treat your fellow player

Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering. I sense much fear in you all

I don't think it's hate. Very easy to offend someone when you make assumptions that something they took pride in building (their guild) is suffering to the point that it needs to merge/be absorbed. Whether or not it was your intention to offend - you had to expect some blow back from your original post.

Here is the counter argument from the imps if they lose to top Pub PVP'ers:

"It doesn't count that we lost, you're all not in the same guild" - or - "LOL! You guys had to put a mega group together to just compete with _______ (insert über l33t imp guild name)!!!111"

So, there's the reason that I don't really care to do organize it. I'll participate if someone wants to coordinate, though (when available, and if I'm not leaving my ROTJ guys hanging out to dry for something).

If this thread is about PvP specificly then go and make a thread to make a PvP team. There's already guilds out there that are into PvP like omg PINK and TGO so you can join them

If this is about PvE or just merging in general I think you dont see what this entails

Im not saying itll fail but from personal experience I know it can. We, Kinetic, absorbed a lot of guild on Sith Meditation Sphere because we and TGO were the biggest. This usually was pretty clean but complication did arise. What was the new position of the old Guildmaster and his officers? What happened to their guild bank? And this was with guilds that had around 50 people in it. Youre now mentioning names that have 100+ people in it, guilds that have their own history and chain of command.

Simply put: it wont work and neither does it have to

"It doesn't count that we lost, you're all not in the same guild" - or - "LOL! You guys had to put a mega group together to just compete with _______ (insert über l33t imp guild name)!!!111"

So, there's the reason that I don't really care to do organize it. I'll participate if someone wants to coordinate, though (when available, and if I'm not leaving my ROTJ guys hanging out to dry for something).

Well it would count if they like it or not. Also I bet the elite guilds didn't start with all those good pvpers. They slowly added quality players as they seen them. I would be very interested in seeing if the rep side could even field a team that could beat ID or Physics. We need a post on who people think should be in the rep ranked team.

Really?

Do you hear a lot of excuses? I'm not saying we don't make excuses, but we sure as heck don' t make them in public. But it seems like you're making a public one right up there ^^^.

Really?

Do you hear a lot of excuses? I'm not saying we don't make excuses, but we sure as heck don' t make them in public. But it seems like you're making a public one right up there ^^^.

i hear a lot of excuses, such as

sorry i didn't call inc, i was stunned.

i couldn't pass the huttball, my class doesn't have that ability

what's a taunt?

none are acceptable to the almighty evan known as myself.

i hear a lot of excuses, such as

sorry i didn't call inc, i was stunned.

i couldn't pass the huttball, my class doesn't have that ability

what's a taunt?

none are acceptable to the almighty evan known as myself.

merc dps doesn't have a pass. confirmed.