Problem with Heroic Missions

Developers,

Like so many others, I care about how my characters look. I am leveling a new Consular and wanted to collect each of the armor sets from the different tier of heroics. I collected Requisitioned and was working on Tarnished when I leveled faster then the random generator could drop the legs. I was logging in on this character only once every Tuesday just so I wouldn't level any faster than from doing the actual missions with minimum kills. So all I had left was the leggings to get for Tarnished when I hit 21 in mission and started receiving Aftermarket tier. (This isn't the first time this happened)

1. Is there another way I can obtain the missing pieces?

2. Can we implement a choice of style from the different tiers?

3. Can we set a tier for heroics on specific planets with an option for higher level gear once you're max level?

This is obviously solely cosmetic and doesn't impact game-play but, I doubt I'm the only one who has this concern about completing sets. Which I think you understand since you implemented achievements for armor set collections.

Thanks for reading my concern.

While this doesn't help in all cases, you will find some of the premium quality chest and leg pieces that are granted as mission rewards for class story are identical in appearance to some of the pieces from the heroics. While I don't have the names memorized, I can tell you there's a decent chance you'll get the visual equivalent of the leg piece you're missing during the course of your class story.