Maintenance: July 16th, 2013

AmberGreen

• Dev Post

On July 16th, all game servers will be unavailable as we perform maintenance. Patch 2.2.2a will be implemented during this downtime. Details are as follows:

Date: Tuesday, July 16th, 2013

Duration: 4 hours

Time: 3AM PDT (10AM UTC) to 7AM PDT (2PM UTC)

Patch Notes

Thank you for your patience as we maintain service for Star Wars™: The Old Republic™.

Edited by AmberGreen

/facepalm

Don't you people realize that it's not the size of the patch but the required steps the techs need to do to bring them down and back up again safely? Do you seriously think shutting the servers down and bringing them up again is as simple as your PC? Seriously?

/facepalm

Don't you people realize that it's not the size of the patch but the required steps the techs need to do to bring them down and back up again safely? Do you seriously think shutting the servers down and bringing them up again is as simple as your PC? Seriously?

Yes, they do. But they are trolling so just ignore them. Nobody could be that dumb. :rolleyes:

/facepalm

I don't care. Make it shorter I say.

Yes, they do. But they are trolling so just ignore them. Nobody could be that dumb. :rolleyes:

I wouldn't be so sure.

What people also seem to miss is that it's not just a patch but also maintenance that they do. And they of course want to test stability before they let the servers go live again etc.

I wouldn't be so sure.

What people also seem to miss is that it's not just a patch but also maintenance that they do. And they of course want to test stability before they let the servers go live again etc.

And generate new bugs of course :p