Stay Frosty and Inconspicious missions bugged?

angryoldman

Stay frosty quest is bugged and this quest has bugged Inconspicous valor. I did the whole quest for Stay frosty and it never left my log. I submitted a ticket on it 2 days ago. I went to cors and when i talk to the general and she just says hello. I can not abandon either quest. I can not reset the optional stay frosty. and I have tried to reset the other to no avail. Anyone else having issues with these 2 quest?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yup, i couldnt be bothered to 'stay frosty' so just charged through them tripwire lasers, i assume that was the objective. and now its still a objective and i cant abandon it, but have already moved far past this on trooper story, so its not a problem. i did put a /bug report on it though

• 2 weeks later...
I have about 4 quests I cannot reset or abandon or complete in my log. I have to keep an eye on it because if I get too many at once it locks up some other features, and make me "not eligible for this conversation" when I try to leave my ship, etc. I know stay frosty is still there, even though I think I completed it (and got some Dark I lightsaber I sold on the market for 9999 credits after slaying the boss guy,) also the tatooine bonus quest is stuck for me as well. I'm just ignoring it for now, I'm sure they will fix this stuff eventually, but its good to know I'm not alone

Inconspicuous Valor is bugged for me, level 31 Vanguard. The door to tavus's ship is red. I've tried resetting 3 or 4 times and it is still bugged. It's nice to look on the help list in game and file a ticket that seems to get flushed down the crapper. When you look in the list of known issues they state that this is a known bug and no work around is available and no ETA for a fix. Morons.

Stay frosty is still in log and irremovable.

Edited by urtha

There's definitely a few people with the bugged door in the Valor mission - so close to finishing chapter one, yet denied. (Yeah, I'm one of them.)

Customer service seems to have a habit of just automatically closing tickets after they refer the issue off to whatever team would (in theory) be working on this. If this is something that's going to keep coming up, I'd hope by now this has gotten the attention of some manager or coder (and if it has, may your Mountain Dew bring you +5 insight).

I'm waiting to see what they do with the next patch session, and hope that enough flogging of this particular horse gets some notice. I can understand if people are bothered that they couldn't get some loot, or if there's some buggy romance whatever going on... but I'd hope people would get that this effectively blocks Troopers from advancing beyond the early 30th levels.

(Yes, I know... could spend forever doing dailies, flying space missions, etc... but I don't think any of us really wanted to not go FURTHER down the storyline.)

Hello Troopers,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. If you haven't yet, please remember to report any bugs found in game using the bug tracker tool.

You can submit a Bug Report in-game by going to: Customer Support -> Request Help -> Create Ticket - Select "Bug Report" from the Category Selection.

We'll be sending this information to the proper teams and look into fixing the bug.