Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What do you think were missed opportunities for Swtor?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
What do you think were missed opportunities for Swtor?

FlameYOL
07.23.2018 , 08:09 AM | #71
Quote: Originally Posted by OldVengeance View Post
How many times did Sidious actually get to use his superweapons though? You're right that we don't have exact numbers on the wars in the games and movies, but I think Vitiate initiated more wars than Palpatine.

Darth Sidious orchestrated the Clone Wars, and then his oppressive rule spurned the Galactic Civil War. Vitiate orchestrated the Mandalorian Wars, The Jedi Civil War, the Great Galactic War, and the second Great Galactic War (or whatever the main conflict in Swtor is called).
A lot of times, at least in legends. In canon too from what little I know of it, the base delta zeros... Eclypse, The Tarkin and world devastators during the Dark Empire comics. It's a pity we don't have official numbers since it could go either way but I think Sidious definitely caused an equal if not great amount of galactic devastation than Tenebrae.
A man can have anything...If he's willing to sacrifice everything

foxxycandy
07.23.2018 , 08:10 AM | #72
A fully fledged out friendship/romance system where both people taking part have dialogue selections and doing things together grants you more points over time. Etc.

FlameYOL
07.23.2018 , 08:10 AM | #73
Quote: Originally Posted by Goreshaga View Post
A reaction from Revan and Scourge seeing each other when you have Scourge as your companion during SoR, because as it is, it feels a bit stupid, that they're just standing there like they don't see each other.
Well, companion that are more than vegetables during SoR would've been nice too, with them actually reacting to what's happening.
^This, as someone who very much enjoyed the novel I was sad to hear Scourge didn't had any unique dialogue, or Revan, for that meeting. It feels very odd that after centuries Scourge wouldn't react to Revan trying to resurrect Tenebrae and that Revan wouldn't say something to Lord Scourge, especially considering him killing one of his friends.
A man can have anything...If he's willing to sacrifice everything

Goreshaga
07.23.2018 , 09:38 AM | #74
Quote: Originally Posted by FlameYOL View Post
^This, as someone who very much enjoyed the novel I was sad to hear Scourge didn't had any unique dialogue, or Revan, for that meeting. It feels very odd that after centuries Scourge wouldn't react to Revan trying to resurrect Tenebrae and that Revan wouldn't say something to Lord Scourge, especially considering him killing one of his friends.
Yep, i loved the novel too, and considering that my main character is my JK and what happened between Scourge and Revan, it's quite sad that there was not even the tiniest bit of special line from Scourge and Revan upon seeing each other.