Soloing expansions. 5 questions on class for story. Especially Reven

Letsjet

No need to encomber yourself on a long responseI lone some many characters but am getting bored with the TrueType good, true positive late 1970’s Superman he his. Nicer than Obi-wan

1. JK - my Darath type character is so geared and good. Getting white bread board with him. is the basic protagist they had in mind? Trudge thought an quit when done like WotLK before nerf from vanilla

2. My active nihilist assassin. As a nihilist he believes in nothing/ as an active nihilist he sets to destroy order (for Batman fans, think The Joker in DK, killing joke, and etc. Rhaz-a-Ghoul too. Ironman comic readers get the real mandarin. I get a catarthic glee being bad with him. Da, da,da, da,damn that exeryince says inf sucks. Hate to tank.

3. My merc is awesome. Love him, Will it blend. Can he fit.

5. Also have everyone else in their thirties. I wish my sent was my jk. I wish ops were not an afterthought

So if you persuade me an I’ll check the class out, I toss the winner 100 million credits for upgrade or thinking or quest parts

if my problems solved if the give me info I act on. This is as story to me and I don’t want to blow it on the ring class

I'm having trouble understanding your specific questions, but it seems like you're asking which class is best suited storywise for a dark side run through all expansions. I think your assassin would be a nice fit. Hope that helps.

• 4 weeks later...
I'm having trouble understanding your specific questions, but it seems like you're asking which class is best suited story wise for a dark side run through all expansions. I think your assassin would be a nice fit. Hope that helps.

I'm sorry, I was exhausted when I wrote this. Bringing back the sith assassin it is!!