Nice fotm mindset

chromakeyz

FOTM implies a mass influx of said class; considering Operatives and Smugglers are the least played class in the game, calling them FOTM at any point is pretty stupid. Derp.

ok ********. maybe ill post some screenshots(if i find them) of how wz looked like before op nerf(clue:replace trooper/inq icon with smug/ia ones).

Flavor of the month is generally a class that's the most played because it's "power is max" troopers / BH and sorcs / sages have been the FOTM of swtor since day 1 of closed beta.

Operatives and scoundrels have been the least played class, which doesn't matter to bioware since they're just nerfing them because sorcerers and bounty hunters cried too much;

"But mah 1 button lightening and misales not see them, cant attack????"

Maybe that's the reason bioware keeps us in combat for 30 seconds at a time when we dont do anything besides stand in a corner trying to get out of combat to re-stealth.

Guess what bioware, stealth classes would actually like to stealth in warzones for a change, just saying.

not really understanding the img. it seems like the image shows 2 warriors 2 trooper and 1 sorc dominating everything else. or am i just seeing things?

I think the point he's making is that one side has 6 Sorcerers, a BH, and an SW while the other side has 6 Troopers, a Consular, and a JK.

Implying that Sorcerer/Consular and Trooper/BH are FotM.

SWTOR is a very poor copy of WoW (and I hate WoW). WoW purposefully designs for FoTM because they gave up on balance.

Frankly, the only thing SWTOR does better than the other mmo's are the storylines. The PvE is mediocre and the PvP is garbage.

Edited by --Grim--

I think the point he's making is that one side has 6 Sorcerers, a BH, and an SW while the other side has 6 Troopers, a Consular, and a JK.

well i always thought fotm generally means op in some sense, but this image completely disproves that theory.

ok ********. maybe ill post some screenshots(if i find them) of how wz looked like before op nerf(clue:replace trooper/inq icon with smug/ia ones).

Go find them, and get back to me. I'm sure you'll have 'lost' them somewhere..the point is, it's never been like that......EVER.

are we sure there are six sorcerers? cause it looks like at least 2 of them did some guarding. which would make them assassins.....

OP

there are 4 base classes. these screenies don't really tell us much of anything, half of those inquisitors could be assassins, the others sorcs. that's the problem with these " nerf this class cause half this warzone is full of them!" threads. the base class emblem doesn't tell us anything, especially considering each one represents 2 ACs and 6 skill trees.

I NEVER said that any of these classes/subclasses are OP lmfao. learn to read the title. im just trying to point out how forum qq is reflecting ingame.

even tho i do understand the "let people play what they want" thats not the case on low pop realms since they are flooded with terrible noobs just rerolling and QQing in general ,which means long queues for 50s and is extremely hard to find a OP/fp group. just pointing out how dumb people are.

Until one actually looks closely and see's there are healers mixed with DPS in there. What Bioware needs to do is start distinguishing between advanced classes in a warzone. That would limit some of the QQ.