EA has a new CEO

chuixupu

EA have been very active recently trying to push away their old Image, i think they realise going forward they need the better image for long term success.

People complain all they want about EA, yet still by the games. But their reputation is terrible, some unfairly such as the worst company in America awards, that reeks more of entitled gamer babies then anything else

EA have been very active recently trying to push away their old Image, i think they realise going forward they need the better image for long term success.

People complain all they want about EA, yet still by the games. But their reputation is terrible, some unfairly such as the worst company in America awards, that reeks more of entitled gamer babies then anything else

Agreed.

I hope so. It will be good for all of us.

I agree, but EA could do a lot to extend an olive branch and close that gap. It would probably take a few years to see results, though.