What other mmos are you playing/ want to play

Master_Hitsugaya

I myself have not played wow for a few months and have been on a real star wars binge but will say I am really looking forward to elder scrolls online but am not sure how good it will be. I was just curious what other people are playing and maybe what they think about some of the upcoming mmos.

hmmm.. let me check...

TESO - horrible combat system for my personal taste.

Wildstar - a little to far on the comic side for my personal taste.

FF 500? - never been a fan of that series.

I am occasionally playing TSW and EVE.

There is currently no MMO on the horizon, which I really wait for.

I wasn't all that impressed with Elder Scrolls Online. I quite like the combat system (although a targeting feature would be nice in mêlée).

I *am* however looking forward to CCP's rather secretive World of Darkness MMO, as I was already keen on the setting long before the MMO was announced. Furthermore, it is far removed from anything based on the Hero Engine...

http://whitewolf.wikia.com/wiki/World_of_Darkness_(MMORPG)

I never have been an MMO person. I started playing SWTOR purely on a whim as I was a long time fan of classic Bioware and Knights of the Old Republic. Ended up liking SWTOR more than I expected so I subscribed and stuck around.

Not really much else in the MMO world that I am interested in. Usually doing single player games when I am not playing SWTOR.

Elder Scrolls..MMO

I think this is going to work well with the wants and needs of the MMORPG community.

Same. Elder Scrolls are some of my favorite games, and having one in an MMO setting definitely has me interested.

Other than that, there really isn't much that interests me. I tried FF14, but combat was so boring and bland for me. Wildstar looks like it could be interesting, but something about it just doesn't grab me for some reason. EQnext has me intrigued, but I'm waiting to see if they can deliver on their promises.

FF XIV here next week. I forgot to turn swtor off so it will get one more month. Looking forward to a sub only game with no bypassing instant gratification cash shop. I hope leveling takes longer as well. I like the idea of having one character able to switch classes. I will also probably try Elder Scrolls next year and I am also watching Everquest Next as well.

Also another game for next month but not an MMO, that I am going to get, Rome Total War II. :D

Wildstar is the main one. Graphics are a bit lacking but that is part of the style of the game so I can get past that. Devs do not take themselves seriously and listen to the players. With the EVE style of sub announced it will be interesting to see.

Next on the list for me is The Repopulation. More of a sandbox MMO and looks to be quite complex to master.

I am looking forward to Wildstar. At this point my plan is to continue raiding in SWTOR and play Wildstar casually as well.

Of course, by the time Wildstar actually comes out, EA could have forced Bioware to go pay to win or some other nonsense that would make me not want to play SWTOR anymore, so we'll see.

Im looking at WoW's 5.4 release due to its way of how you no longer have to go to a quest giver or do dailies. I'm also looking at EQ Next I sign up for the beta and looking forward to see how the game play is in that. If I get bored of swtor I jump on rift.

I wasn't all that impressed with Elder Scrolls Online. I quite like the combat system (although a targeting feature would be nice in mêlée).

I *am* however looking forward to CCP's rather secretive World of Darkness MMO, as I was already keen on the setting long before the MMO was announced. Furthermore, it is far removed from anything based on the Hero Engine...

http://whitewolf.wikia.com/wiki/World_of_Darkness_(MMORPG)

targeting in a elder scrolls game? that's not the game you're looking for.

hey guys, i am kinda new to MMO's in general so i don't know how many games there are which are also decent. So as you know class balance in this game is not what you'd call 'great' and it doesn't look promising that it will get better any time soon so I was wondering if you can suggest me a couple of mmo in which the class balance and pvp is better than the most. Thanks!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDq2a3zy_6M

I know it's a long video, but if you've been ignoring Everquest Next thus far and want to know anything about it, that's the video to watch.

Seriously, that game has shown to have far more potential compared to its competitors. Even if it releases with half of the features mentioned it'll be revolutionary. It's a sandbox game to the extreme.

hey guys, i am kinda new to MMO's in general so i don't know how many games there are which are also decent. So as you know class balance in this game is not what you'd call 'great' and it doesn't look promising that it will get better any time soon so I was wondering if you can suggest me a couple of mmo in which the class balance and pvp is better than the most. Thanks!

In a matchup between SWTOR, GW2, and WoW I would have to give the most balanced class system to GW2, with SWTOR close behind.

WoW's class balance has always been ridiculous, and there's been so much time for them to balance classes.

Edited by Glumish

WoW ,but the old wow.TBC.WotLK at the most.

First Death Knights messed up the class balance,now pandas and mickey mouse disney land childish themes ruined the soul of Warcraft.It's not really playable anymore.

Edited by Kaedusz