Tracer fu*(***ing missle

Tservo

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

No, no it isn't. I don't even play a Merc. BHs that spam Tracer Missile are bad and should feel bad. It's meant to set up their hard-hitting attacks, it's not some amazing attack in and of itself. Keep trying, you'll get there. You don't need to cry nerfs, just keep playing and get better. :)

NERF IT. It's too fast and it hits too strong.

EDIT:

You let him cast it 5 times wihtout getting in his face to interupt it or running out of LoS? Not the best plan tbh. And those numbers are not that big tbh, just wait until you hit 50 with no expertise :)

you stood there getting hit for 15 seconds?

k

oh k, snared, stunned, trying to walk away as this ridiculous ranged tracer missile does ridiculous damage the entire time.

**** you.

even when im out of range it's hitting, mid-air, doesn't matter

oh k, snared, stunned, trying to walk away as this ridiculous ranged tracer missile does ridiculous damage the entire time.

**** you.

A merc has no slow except the 1 sec one on his knockback. Why didnt you use forcespeed, vanish, leap or a defensive cd?

**** you.

You know those stuns he's using on you to keep you in range? ... Use one on him once in a while, it'll really help.

:rolleyes:

No, no it isn't. I don't even play a Merc. BHs that spam Tracer Missile are bad and should feel bad. It's meant to set up their hard-hitting attacks, it's not some amazing attack in and of itself. Keep trying, you'll get there. You don't need to cry nerfs, just keep playing and get better. :)

This guy is so wrong it's disgusting.

Edited by Cassp

NERF IT. It's too fast and it hits too strong.

EDIT:

Interrupt the first one, stun//CC the second one, interrupt the third one...repeat, ad nauseum. Punish all the bad Bounty Hunter tracer spammers as you see fit, knowing this incredibly simple way of beating them.

I prefer: Leap -> Force Statis -> Force Sweep for over 9000 -> Dispatch, personally. Totally not more overpowered than hitting people for ~2k. Nope.

I'm incredibly tough to kill. Except when a damn tracer missile is being spammed on me. At least I have a chance to escape without that damn missile hitting me.

It's a *********** joke.

seriously give me one other class that stands there, smacking a snared target for 1.5-3k each hit, 1.5 seconds apart

Actually he is dead serious, yes!

The dmg you call high is actually decent dmg! Normal white hits I would say!

Wait till you get a BM geared merc with adrenals activated that hits you for 3x tracer missile of 3k+ EACH and then finishes you off with a rail shot of 3k and a Heatseeker Missile of 4k+ !

Good luck with the game!

I'm incredibly tough to kill. Except when a damn tracer missile is being spammed on me. At least I have a chance to escape without that damn missile hitting me.

It's a *********** joke.

Why are you ignoring all the posts that give very basic strategies for defeating a Tracer spammer?

Actually he is dead serious, yes!

The dmg you call high is actually decent dmg! Normal white hits I would say!

Wait till you get a BM geared merc with adrenals activated that hits you for 3x tracer missile of 3k+ EACH and then finishes you off with a rail shot of 3k and a Heatseeker Missile of 4k+ !

Good luck with the game!

Another clueless one. I'm being hit for that already, I'm just mitigating the 3k-4k hits. What a joke.

seriously give me one other class that stands there, smacking a snared target for 1.5-3k each hit, 1.5 seconds apart

The real question is can you explain why you aren't doing this too?

Before you start he chain cc thing again, read the sticky on resolve. Consider not saving your stun, interrupt, knock back and/or mezz for the upcoming boss fight... and stop trying to tank 2+ by yourself.