PVP Daily still not completing

Illutian

This one was never broken, it always completes for me.

So, it's not broken despite that thousands and thousands of players have the issue, BW has acknowledged the issue and done a "oops, that shouldn't have been in the patch notes because it's not fixed"...because you haven't had the issue?

Well, ok then! I am going to place my face firmly in the palms of my hands now, and cry a little for the state of our young.

So, it's not broken despite that thousands and thousands of players have the issue, BW has acknowledged the issue and done a "oops, that shouldn't have been in the patch notes because it's not fixed"...because you haven't had the issue?

Well, ok then! I am going to place my face firmly in the palms of my hands now, and cry a little for the state of our young.

Two different quests you are complaining about. The warzone daily from the fleet works perfectly fine. Its the one where you need 3 victories that don't update correctly.

Yes we know, stop with the 1000 threads a day about this **** and get over it.

Ya, I mean I shouldn't be irritated that a quest isn't completing even when the objectives are met....how crazy is it to expect that from a non-Indie company :rolleyes:

Ya, I mean I shouldn't be irritated that a quest isn't completing even when the objectives are met....how crazy is it to expect that from a non-Indie company :rolleyes:

Yeah... rage punch your wall all you want just don't post it on the forums, there's enough whining in the pvp forum as it is