Server PVP Records

Aerilas

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minute game and uses undying rage once.

Why so mad? It was a joke dick nugget.

I think you're referring to the game when I was in a bad mood and rage quit. Yeah, let's say I played at my peak performance and cared about using my cooldowns and whatnot.

And for the lulz http://i.imgur.com/GRM3QpR.jpg

Edited by AuroraAustralis

I'm glad i make you think numbers is all that matters

Hahah man this is my first week playing an op and I'm not even minmaxed. You on the other hand have played it for what.. months? Never have you gotten such numbers. You can say all you want but numbers don't lie. Now update your thread. What is it that you would do differently that game to make a bigger impact than healing would? Numbers matter.

Edited by Markisha

Hahah man this is my first week playing an op and I'm not even minmaxed. You on the other hand have played it for what.. months? Never have you gotten such numbers. You can say all you want but numbers don't lie. Now update your thread. What is it that you would do differently that game to make a bigger impact than healing would? Numbers matter.

ive never gotten those numbers?

When i was half recruit, i got 1200 hps. ask my guildies. in fact, thats how i got my guild invite

ive gotten 1300-1400 also already and I constantly get 1200s. so where are you coming from?

and as for biggest healing total, no ive never gotten those numbers. cuz ive never gotten lucky enough to get such a long game, 1.3mil max with 1250hps.

Edited by Aerilas

ive never gotten those numbers?

When i was half recruit, i got 1200 hps. ask my guildies. in fact, thats how i got my guild invite

ive gotten 1300-1400 also already and I constantly get 1200s. so where are you coming from?

and as for biggest healing total, no ive never gotten those numbers. cuz ive never gotten lucky enough to get such a long game, 1.3mil max with 1250hps.

You think I'm impressed? Cause I'm not

So you are saying is that i DONT get more girls BIGGER my rating gets?????

Yes it does get you more girls ! Atleast its working for me ! I need more of that raiting tho. The more you have it the more you will get ladies company.

Just try bragging with it and the women will just swarm all over you.