With all the people complaining, they should let everybody in

guildersgoldcash

imo, and im being 100% serious ...

with all the complaining going on, they should just shut down the servers until the 20th, then open them up and let eveyone in at once

and when 2 million people try to play and the servers crash and go offline for days and the lag is unplayable BW can sit back and say "hey, you dumba**es asked for it, stop complaining"

with all the complaining going on, they should just shut down the servers until the 20th, then open them up and let eveyone in at once

and when 2 million people try to play and the servers crash and go offline for days and the lag is unplayable BW can sit back and say "hey, you dumba**es asked for it, stop complaining"

You know what? I'd be cool with that. These people really need a time out.

I'd agree except for one point.

BW is a responsible company with an obligation to their customers.

I am glad they're not treating us like the children so many are acting like just to teach us a lesson.

They still wouldnt get it. Fortunately for those of us that have been around the MMO block with more wisdom under our belts, we know that Bioware is doing it exactly the way they should be.

The only thing I would do different is shut down these forums until the 20th, since its going to be nothing but a cesspool of morons until then.

I'd agree except for one point.

BW is a responsible company with an obligation to their customers.

I am glad they're not treating us like the children so many are acting like just to teach us a lesson.

true

and i suppose it isnt really a good idea, you cant punish everyone for the stupidity of a few

but some of these people really need that lesson taught to them, too bad they cant (read: wont) selectively ban people from early access :(

Tomorrow.

Or hash it out like August preorders are tomorrow, September is the day after, then October, and so on.

The only real mistake here is not having a schedule.

Yea thats not a smart move and would undermine the entire point of the staggered access.

Servers have been stable all day. Lets not screw it up cause you didn't get your pre-order in before a couple hundred thousand players.

I try to understand why they post this on main page:

"Early Game Access Has Begun

Fans who have pre-ordered STAR WARS: The Old Republic can now begin playing the game! "

They should be more sincere with us players, and put the truth on the homepage.!!!

Yea thats not a smart move and would undermine the entire point of the staggered access.

Servers have been stable all day. Lets not screw it up cause you didn't get your pre-order in before a couple hundred thousand players.

OF course they are stable, there's hardly anyone on them. Its almost like its a ploy so they can say tehy had the most stable launch ever.....

But more seriously, better communications and ball park figures for when people would get in woudl have stopped alot of this. BW PR department has a lot ot answer for, and unfortunately thats not their thing it appears.