Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Latest Cartel Market Additions

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Latest Cartel Market Additions
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

FlameYOL
07.16.2019 , 08:55 PM | #21
Pretty interesting stuff, especially the new weapon tuning. Nice job on keeping us update, Dan.
A man can have anything...If he's willing to sacrifice everything

araksha
07.16.2019 , 10:22 PM | #22
its all trash.... would be better to add high heels and normal clothes for female characters

piercedscreamer
07.17.2019 , 03:53 AM | #23
That tuning looks fab I think

Anzel
07.17.2019 , 07:52 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Phazonfreak View Post
Dyes are still single use, yes.
Cool, I'll just stick to playing other stuff then. I'll spend my money elsewhere.
ANZEL - Master Bounty Hunter - Corbantis Galaxy - 06/23/2003
ANZEL - Bounty Hunter / Mercenary - The Corbantis Legacy - 12/13/2011
ANZEL - SWG EMU - CORE 1 Developer - 06/2006

DarthCasus
07.17.2019 , 09:01 AM | #25
These items are nice but.. too expensive, even for a whale's standards. Did they forget there's a collection unlock cost? And dyes not being multi-use makes them bleh for buying with CC unless they're cheap cheap. Overall, I like the new presentation Daniel!
Quote: Originally Posted by DragonTora View Post
ur being the "leet" one by letting the internet raise ur children and I would flash the bird to u if i could noob.
Quote: Originally Posted by BarrinMarshal
I know your part of the "Forum Apologist Five" group but stop

EmperorPallas
07.17.2019 , 09:56 AM | #26
I think the holoshield tuning is very clever. And that assault cannon TOTALLY reminds me of my Dyson vacuum, so while I don't even have a commando, I'm really feeling that design, generally being a fan of "things that look like other things".
Hope we'll get to learn more about this Obisdian Squad though as I like a little backstory with my cosmetics.

Don't feel like going back and quoting, but I'm 100% vetoing the guy who wants "more normal clothing for female characters". I for one don't play my Jedi and Sith to look like Basic Becky down the street. Unless Becky lived next door to the Dread Fortress.

Goreshaga
07.17.2019 , 10:35 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by EmperorPallas View Post
Don't feel like going back and quoting, but I'm 100% vetoing the guy who wants "more normal clothing for female characters". I for one don't play my Jedi and Sith to look like Basic Becky down the street. Unless Becky lived next door to the Dread Fortress.
Agreed with that.
Especially on the high heels part, because fighting with high heels... Lol, really not practical.
Unless i can put them on male characters as well, so that they would look as ridiculous as the female characters
In need of more Arcann, Aric, Torian, Vector, and a lot, lot, lot more Theron.
There's nothing like geting too much Theron

My characters

Drenovade
07.17.2019 , 11:04 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthCasus View Post
These items are nice but.. too expensive, even for a whale's standards. Did they forget there's a collection unlock cost? And dyes not being multi-use makes them bleh for buying with CC unless they're cheap cheap. Overall, I like the new presentation Daniel!
Yeah, 90% of what's on the CM is extremely overpriced. That's why I only buy things that are on sale for at least 40-50% off. "On sale" really just means going from being overpriced to being reasonably priced.

I don't expect this will ever change though. There are enough big spenders who will always buy anything and everything no matter the cost. As such, items on the CM are priced to the absolute maximum, just to the point that it would avoid widespread public outcry.
Referral Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/QKzQQL
New players get rewards, Returning players get rewards.
See full details here: http://www.swtor.com/info/friends

EmperorPallas
07.17.2019 , 11:41 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Goreshaga View Post
Agreed with that.
Especially on the high heels part, because fighting with high heels... Lol, really not practical.
Unless i can put them on male characters as well, so that they would look as ridiculous as the female characters
The heel part of his post is the only part I agreed with, lol. My many years in the goth scene prove that even IRL high-heeled combat is wholly and entirely possible. So, big fan of doing crazy things in dangerous footwear

Zuviael
07.17.2019 , 03:09 PM | #30
The additions probably have a place but they aren't my style.
Satele Shan server
Referral Link for some free goodies: Http://www.swtor.com/r/W4zN22