Dear Bounty Hunters...

ObiJuanShenobi

Love disrupting caps with my Shoulder Cannon on my Van.

Last night though, my Van got a bit overzealous. Busted a Sin trying to Sap cap on AH. My Van fired all four of his rockets because he was feeling the pew and the Sin started freaking out. My Van didn't do a proper call out because he was smoking the Sin so bad. Then the Whirlwind came and I failed to notice my Van's CC Breaker was still on cd from previous fights at mid. Lost the cap. Derp.

Moral of the story. Shooting a Shoulder Cannon isn't like Busting Nuts kid. You can't let the thrill of the pew get the best of you when an objective is on the line.

Love disrupting caps with my Shoulder Cannon on my Van.

Last night though, my Van got a bit overzealous. Busted a Sin trying to Sap cap on AH. My Van fired all four of his rockets because he was feeling the pew and the Sin started freaking out. My Van didn't do a proper call out because he was smoking the Sin so bad. Then the Whirlwind came and I failed to notice my Van's CC Breaker was still on cd from previous fights at mid. Lost the cap. Derp.

Moral of the story. Shooting a Shoulder Cannon isn't like Busting Nuts kid. You can't let the thrill of the pew get the best of you when an objective is on the line.

Why is Busting Nuts capitalized? Is that a new breakfast cereal?

it's funny. most people don't know they have it.. i've seen BHs and Troopers get cc capped all the time.. but why always on my team.... :mad:

Knowing I have it isn`t the problem, the problem I have is when I have it up I never get to use it and the moment it goes on cooldown I need it.

Powertechs have a leap, pull, slow, huge burst, and a rocket that heals them.. All in one spec!?!? Redonculous. I demand that railshot do 20% less damage, flame burst do 50% less damage, and TD do only bleed damage.

Since the devs listen to terrible suggestions when it comes to powertech, this will be implemented very soon.

Powertechs have a leap, pull, slow, huge burst, and a rocket that heals them.. All in one spec!?!? Redonculous. I demand that railshot do 20% less damage, flame burst do 50% less damage, and TD do only bleed damage.

Since the devs listen to terrible suggestions when it comes to powertech, this will be implemented very soon.

Nerf those 36/36/36 powertechs they are way OP

Don't joke about this, because you know some dev will do it.

Knowing I have it isn`t the problem, the problem I have is when I have it up I never get to use it and the moment it goes on cooldown I need it.

Well, if you have it on CD, don't stand on the node to get CC capped..

I had some shadow trying to cc cap me whole match last night, I mean he would come, mind trap, cap - I type 'idiot our pylon need 1 please', rocket in his face, he stops.... thinks... uses force lift - caping... while I facepalm with my left, rocket in his face with my right, and team mate comes to burn him fast (my PT is my PVP tank).

he did it once every round (AH). last round he came with a stealth friend.

some people just don't get the point.