Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

No Conqueror of Dantooine achievement

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
No Conqueror of Dantooine achievement
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Khaleg
06.13.2019 , 08:18 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Sundown View Post
Well, thing is: it was noticed and remarked in the forum that there was no achievement before the event. But since earlier planets (Ossus being the latest example) always had their corresponding achievement for conquest tight to them it was safe/reasonable to assume that it was to be added with the patch between the event weeks the latest.

Now what is your option? If you don't conquer and they add the eachievement you've lost as well... so of course guilds did a lot of invest to conquer Dantooine (as you know this week TBJT is pushing it on our server).

It just does not make sense not to give an achievement, what would be the point in conquering a planet in that case?
Yeah, I know that, but still, it was not there so you can't expect to get it. :-)
Also, neither Ziost nor Ossus were fiddled into the Galaxy Conqueror title so there is no general rule or logic in what they do, never was. We know that for a long time. Most times it's just because of a not precise working attitude and lack of oversight because they don't play their own *********** game, not really intentional.

More examples: Guild internal conquest rankings based on character and not on Legacy and whatnot. a long list. To do that you need an intent to not think..somehow. That is my strong belief because it just can't happen if you just think a few seconds about it, a totally useless feature/ranking.
Nal'augh, guild master "The Conqueror Fleet" - Tulak Hord
Do you want 7 free days of subscription and other freebies? Click here!

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/doubleudude

SabreDD
06.13.2019 , 09:05 AM | #12
Also want an explanation about: is it a bug or a feature not having an achievement for a conquered planet Dantooine.

Nakalana
06.13.2019 , 09:58 AM | #13
I'd be expecting my achievement. We took the planet.

NemoAZ
06.13.2019 , 10:34 AM | #14
Agreed, title should be added retroactively.

piksos
06.13.2019 , 11:13 AM | #15
Im in Stroke My Wookie on darth malgus and i expect to get my achievement.

NYaard
06.13.2019 , 12:29 PM | #16
Same here
NYaard 70 Operative Kcufaevigt'nodI 70 Sniper

Jacobise
06.13.2019 , 12:46 PM | #17
+1 from The Sanctuary on Star Forge
My referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/dkVjHs

changloo
06.13.2019 , 01:41 PM | #18
+1 fix it pls!!!

Darittha
06.13.2019 , 01:58 PM | #19
+1.
how can u release new planet these days and NOT include cheevo?

MMONICAA
06.13.2019 , 01:59 PM | #20
+1
SMW @ Darth Malgus