Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

No Conqueror of Dantooine achievement

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
No Conqueror of Dantooine achievement
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

BenKatarn
06.11.2019 , 12:02 PM | #1
My guild completed the Dantooine conquest in first place, but there was no achievement for it. I recall there being one on the PTS, but the live client has none.

What now? Will this be fixed, perhaps retroactively?
- = = The Atrias Legacy = = -
Aryne, Jedi Sentinel | Cayra, Jedi Sage | Kherra, Scoundrel | Khenna, Vanguard
Vertos, Sith Juggernaut | Zedas, Sith Sorcerer | Ysari, Sniper | Neith, Powertech

UlaVii
06.11.2019 , 01:26 PM | #2
We won Dantooine on Darth Malgus. We had over 500 characters who passed the weekly 15k. I'm not sure how many of those are separate accounts but I think it is over 150. We got our personal and guild conquest rewards plus we are listed as the owners of Dantooine on the Current Conquerors popup.

I have been telling our guild members that the lack of achievement is probably a bug that will be fixed retroactively. I was actually hoping today's patch solved it but no joy. I'm hesitant to tell them all to submit support tickets as it will add up to quite a few

Can a producer please confirm if you will be fixing the missing achievement and granting it retroactively? Jedipedia list it as being in the data files which is why I assume it is a bug.

Thank you.

UlaVii
06.12.2019 , 06:47 AM | #3
Come on devs, you made a big deal about Dantooine being out and even extended the event to run for two weeks but then you fall silent when it comes to the conquest achievement for it. Give some hope to the people that went for it last week and this week please

DarkTergon
06.12.2019 , 07:11 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by UlaVii View Post
Come on devs, you made a big deal about Dantooine being out and even extended the event to run for two weeks but then you fall silent when it comes to the conquest achievement for it. Give some hope to the people that went for it last week and this week please
Patch is just happening now, so fingers crossed.
No Idea if people use these, but if so, here's my referral link
http://www.swtor.com/r/jFXFFQ

TrueJediLord
06.12.2019 , 07:18 AM | #5
The Members of steel court won Datooine, in the server of Satele Shan, and another guild Santcuary won first in the server Star Forge, I agree we need to have the right to have have that Legacy Title. why get Datooine involved if we cannot earn that legacy title?
May the Force be with you as always.

- Wandering Traveler

Khaleg
06.12.2019 , 07:22 AM | #6
Well, my comment to this would be:

Check the *********** legacy before if there is an achievement so you are not surpsised you don't get one, like we did. :-)
Nal'augh, guild master "The Conqueror Fleet" - Tulak Hord
Do you want 7 free days of subscription and other freebies? Click here!

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/doubleudude

TheDenniR
06.12.2019 , 07:37 AM | #7
On the server Tulak Hord the guild Koosai won the conquest. But I also think the devs should take a position.
My referall link: http://www.swtor.com/r/rWPYBf

Sundown
06.13.2019 , 01:49 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Khaleg View Post
Well, my comment to this would be:

Check the *********** legacy before if there is an achievement so you are not surpsised you don't get one, like we did. :-)
Well, thing is: it was noticed and remarked in the forum that there was no achievement before the event. But since earlier planets (Ossus being the latest example) always had their corresponding achievement for conquest tight to them it was safe/reasonable to assume that it was to be added with the patch between the event weeks the latest.

Now what is your option? If you don't conquer and they add the eachievement you've lost as well... so of course guilds did a lot of invest to conquer Dantooine (as you know this week TBJT is pushing it on our server).

It just does not make sense not to give an achievement, what would be the point in conquering a planet in that case?

mentalmackem
06.13.2019 , 08:09 AM | #9
i was in the wining guild on Darth Malgus and would like my achievement please
Returning to the Game? Click HERE to get 7 days free sub and other benefits
SWG - INTREPID 2005-2009
Yavin 4 is a MOON

euroxity
06.13.2019 , 08:15 AM | #10
Same here. Was (and still am) in winning guild, no achieve.