Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Dantooinian Culinarian Achievement

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
The Dantooinian Culinarian Achievement
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

JattaGin
06.07.2019 , 04:58 PM | #31
I've yet to find any of those culinarian specialities. Tried at different times in different instances. No luck yet.
Bioware offers a friend referal system which gives referred players a couple of goodies (incl. 7 free days of sub and a neat free 10 x inventory slot for every character) and referring players some little shinies and cartel coins.
I would be happy if you choose my referral link to grab your free goodies.

DarkTergon
06.11.2019 , 07:35 AM | #32
I found the two that were in the above guide, but i was on early, and in the pvp zone, might be an option for early birds, or people in europe/asia/aus, etc
No Idea if people use these, but if so, here's my referral link
http://www.swtor.com/r/jFXFFQ

strawmantin
06.12.2019 , 04:45 PM | #33
While the event has been active, I have found the Charred Kath Shank, Irritable Bloatgourd, and Nova Blade Rotgut. I don't know about the other three but I can confirm the three I mentioned are able to be obtained during the event.

strawmantin
06.12.2019 , 04:49 PM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by NormericanEagle View Post
I can't say whether or not they are available during the event, but before the event started I had found 4/6. The mushroom is pretty hard to spot, it's small and I found it in a dark area along a cliff near Hugo. The alcohol was pretty easy and it seems to always spawn in the area just north of the dam.
Which side of the entrance did you find the mushroom on: right or left?

merovejec
06.17.2019 , 11:22 AM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by strawmantin View Post
While the event has been active, I have found the Charred Kath Shank, Irritable Bloatgourd, and Nova Blade Rotgut. I don't know about the other three but I can confirm the three I mentioned are able to be obtained during the event.
But did they count toward the achievement or did you just see them?
Merovejec
7 days of being a sub, try it! Refferal Link
Achievements 5.10 68890

arunav
06.17.2019 , 11:34 AM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkLordSnake View Post
It seems the only obtainable resources for this achievement are the Charred Kath Shank and Irritable Bloatgourd.
Has anyone else found any others if they’re even on the live server?
There are 3 as far as anyone I know can tell that are available right now. Two are the ones you listed, the third is found near the Reactor Ransom heroic entrance.

We've been assuming the other 3 are there when the event is not active. So make sure you pick up the one near the heroic mentioned above!
"In the end, cowards are those that follow the dark side."

Free Inventory Slot, Character Transfer, and Subscription Time:
http://www.swtor.com/r/YpmgMVhttp://

fushnchips
06.17.2019 , 12:33 PM | #37
Yeah it's going to be a rat race tomorrow to get the final 3 to get 100% in the event personally I don't like how they have implemented a peacetime that has 3 missing parts of the achievement to complete the event.
Pineapple on Pizza for life

Free stuff for you and me click here : Refer a Friend

strawmantin
06.17.2019 , 02:05 PM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by merovejec View Post
But did they count toward the achievement or did you just see them?
I collected those three pieces and they counted toward the achievement.

merovejec
06.18.2019 , 03:39 PM | #39
I wonder if this one is possible even without the event.
Merovejec
7 days of being a sub, try it! Refferal Link
Achievements 5.10 68890

Alassa
06.20.2019 , 09:26 AM | #40
Add me to the list of people who are extremely frustrated by the LONG respawn times. It's unnecessary other than just to make people wait to get their achievements. The moment one person grabs anything, then it's at *least* a 3-hour wait. It just goes on and on, until you either get lucky and grab it before someone else does, or you have to wait days just to get what would otherwise be like a five-minute quest.