Current Cartel packs

My suggestion for the most point is to fix issues with the current packs before shoving out new stuff even though most of the weapons look like they only change in color for 3 packs before new ones are released.... such as besh, cresh, ect.

The shaman hood is still not displaying after two months.

Half the chest pieces in the last 6 month do not display correctly on the butt flaps.

Almost all of the robes do not display correctly when riding a speeder.

Make the rare/super rares actually rare so there isn't 100 of a super rare item on the GTN 2 days after a pack is released. I seem to get more of these than the normal items.

I know bioware has bugs to fix. Computer programming isn't an easy science and so bugs happen it's not perfect but I think bioware has done a good job of trying to salvage the game. I think minor bugs can wait they need to focus on bigger end game content to make the game more fun for players at end game there is plenty of content from level 1 up to 69 to pass the time by its at end game that needs to be looked at.

I know bioware has bugs to fix. Computer programming isn't an easy science and so bugs happen it's not perfect but I think bioware has done a good job of trying to salvage the game. I think minor bugs can wait they need to focus on bigger end game content to make the game more fun for players at end game there is plenty of content from level 1 up to 69 to pass the time by its at end game that needs to be looked at.

Except that we've been waiting for 3 years for many of these bugs.

It shouldn't be an "either/or" situation, there should be a dedicated bug fixing team separate from the devs who work on new stuff.

There will ALWAYS be bugs to crush, having to pull your main devs off new content is always a hard call, so just have people who only do that and clean up the thousands of small bugs in the game. It really would be a full time job for a few people.