Can someone explain me offhands?

Kroktar

When you choose powertech as AC you get two offhands.

One needs a power generator and the another one needs a shield.

Boths have the same stats but one have more proc chance shield.

Can someone explain me those a bit deeper? The main differences of both and requirements.

And also how afffects pvp, thanks.

Hi

The shield generator, as the name says, will generate a shield when attacked + it has some stats on it.

The power generator is just a stat item without defence, because we cannot dualwield weapons and would loose some stat points if we dont need the shield.

Cheers

PS: english is not my native language ;)

Thanks.

No worries my main language is spanish ^^ i know how it feels lol.

Well thanks again, i was REALLY confused because the two items had the same stats but shield had additional stats so i went mad because i tought i was missing something lol.

I guess ill stick just with shields generators, thanks.

Read the tooltips of both Generators and you will see, that one of them got a shield chance for tanking and the other more techpower for dps.

When I got mine, they both had the exact same stats, outside of the shield chance. The DPS generator didn't have more tech power at all.

So just sell it, imo.

The generator got more Tech Power but the pop up tool tip don't show Tech power.

Its comes down to this Generator does more damage when your using tech skills (that is all non blaster attacks) but no defence the shield boost defence and adds a smaller amount of tech power. If your not tanking Generator will be better.