Same Guild Invading and Conquering Multiple Planets (Not Cool Bro)

decicco

Someone needs to explain to me why it is acceptable for an organization with multiple guilds is allowed to conquer multiple planets. Just today on the server, on Ilum, a planet with the goal of 200,000, the Eternal Order is in first with 3,046,219 points. The Eternal Order also holds Iokath, a planet with a goal of 550,000, has 5,132,920 points.

Invasions either need to be rolled backed or changed entirely again. The only benefit these invasions offer is a flagship encryption guaranteed, which my small guild has yet to do. We have worked around this by going after planetary commanders.

Unfortunately, with large guilds doing what they can to monopolize the leader boards, it is nearly impossible to knock out the shields of the named commanders, as the conquering guilds do not pursue these targets and simply move on to the next invasion, rendering the named commanders invulnerable for a set amount of time.

Not only do I recommend revamping the Conquest/Invasion system AGAIN in hopes of something better NOT WORSE, I recommend removing the requirement that a guild must be in control of a planet in order to do the bombing runs to knock out named commanders' shields.

Conquest and war can never truly be fair. If an origination is capable of establishing multiple guilds, and manages to conquer multiple plants that is awesome for them. Therefore I don't see any real problem with that.

I do think it's stupid that you can't use the bombing runs if you don't control the planet. If you're willing the write a thread in the suggestion forum, specifically about allowing all guilds to use bombing runs, I would happily stamp my approval.

Edited by AceMasterSoul

I think that no matter which way the Dev's make the system for Conquest, that guilds will always end up making multiple branches and taking over multiple worlds. Plus, the more complicated or limit-bound you make Conquest the less likely you'll have people participate.

I'm with Ace on this one.

Best solution I'd love to see is that MORE guilds or all guilds who meet conquest get the option of using the Flybys to deal with the base commanders and the shields.

I recently saw and posted in your suggestion thread. I think it would be beneficial to change

the name of your thread to what you want the devs to do, ex Make bombing runs usable to all guilds, then in the tread list the reason why. This would make it more professional, and grab the attention of people who don't take conquest seriously. Unfortunately you would have to request you current thread to be removed before doing this. If you choose to go that route I would once again stamp and sign my approval.