Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Manaan elevator is broken.

xmarcusprimex
09.10.2018 , 10:44 PM | #11
Remove last rug near elevator, and last lighting fixture near elevator. Fixed it for me.

JephosMispir
09.15.2018 , 07:01 AM | #12
Remove whatever is in the small hook above the elevator. That opened the roof back up for me. Now, I just have to continue dealing with my Rishii Sky Deck only being clouds...
░▒ Master Jephos Mispir - The Eternal Order ▒░

Lord_Thorne
09.16.2018 , 01:57 AM | #13
I cleared the rugs and the signs I had on either side of the elevator before it finally let me back upstairs.
Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy.
"The incomprehensibility of your statement in no way validates it." (HK-51)
"I'm a lump with a bad attitude! Honor! Misplaced loyalty! Grr!" (Z0-OM)

LdyPirate
09.17.2018 , 02:30 AM | #14
I can confirm elevator is broken not wanting to take you to the rooftop room. Just simply leaves you standing in the entrance hallway. I had put a mail box and legacy cargo hold near the underwater elevator but once I read the posts here I went and removed them placing them back to the other side of the room but it did not fix the issue. I logged out and back in to see if perhaps it just may need to reset but it did not.

Xina_LA
09.17.2018 , 09:34 AM | #15
Here's the Bug thread on this --
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=953197

Eric Musco posted, "This is planned to be addressed in 5.9.3! Thanks."
--=# Decorating addict of Satele Shan server. #=--

Velarax
10.05.2018 , 01:27 PM | #16
Remove/readjust your floor covering. That is the culprit. I had to remove a rug and replace it with a tile that doesn't come too near the elevator.