50 DPS Operative streaming PVP

toolguy

Thank you for taking the time to stream.

Just isn't the stream for me, running pre-made 50s against lowbies no 1v1's and the conversations between you guys was just annoying.

Either way good luck in your stream and I hope you guys get a lot of viewers.

Thank you for taking the time to stream.

Just isn't the stream for me, running pre-made 50s against lowbies no 1v1's and the conversations between you guys was just annoying.

Either way good luck in your stream and I hope you guys get a lot of viewers.

Same got a feeling I was looking at a 13 year old kid thinking he's cool in his pre-made. And Tbh you are pretty bad.

I lol'd. guess it's bad to run with a group in pvp...

I didn't watch the stream but from his comment I can assume you were running a geared 50 premade against lowbies, and the comments that followed probably entailed "They're horrible players" "We are the best" and such...

You don't show skill by rolling lowbies when you're in expertise gear. However if the above wasn't true, I apologize but I was only going off of his comment.

Checked you out very cool man.

Do you use nostromo or do you hit your keys that fast haha ?

Anyways, keep up the ownage ;)

Just hit my keys, thanks appreciate it.

Ya we take 4 50's and queue sometimes ya there are bad kids playing against us and sometimes we play against an equally geared premade. This will all change when the patch comes out, and I can't wait it will be a lot more fun when we go against all 50's.