55 Sith Juggernaut Tank (Returning Player) [Shadowlands]

Thenger

I have recently come back to the game, it has just been over a week. I originally played SWTOR when it first re-leased and played for around the first six months and raided the content that was out. I have been tanking in MMO's since 1999 with EverQuest.

At this point I am open to raid every day of the week except Tuesday and Thursday. (Heroic Tanking in WoW) I live on the CST, so I can't raid any later then 10pm. But besides those days I am open to play any other time. I know there is a lot of gear I would need to get to be considered a tank, but I am willing to farm the gear. So much has changed since I first played that I am willing to do what needs to be done.

Mind you when WoD comes out I will need to level up and gear up my toon to tank, but I will do the same here once the expansion comes out, having a month between releases that will give me enough time in WoW to level up and gear up my tank to work so I can start tanking.

I am leveling up a Powertech at this point, and have a level 40 Assassin. So if needed I can always switch to another character, but tanking is what I truly love to do. Hope to hear from someone soon. At this point I am on the Shadowlands server, but willing to transfer.

Edited by Thenger

If you're just returning to the game, I would recommend just purchasing the pre-order of the new expansoin that comes out Dec 2nd (update 3.0), which will give you a 12x experience boost to grinding new toons. I'd probably recommend just grinding the toons you want to play and stockpiling the comms for the gear you'll need when 3.0 comes out. There are 5 new levels coming, and 2 new tiers of gear. While it's still 2 months away, it might be pointless for you to grind out gear only to have it essentially wiped with 3.0.

Up to you. Just my advice for any PVE player returning to the game at this point.

Oh yeah I picked it up. :D Before even logging into the game. Having a blast, got my Juggernaut to 55, and working on the BH now. Doing the class story first, while doing other quests to get gear. I love raiding, the reason I still play WoW and looking into playing this game again. The fact of tanking with a light saber or as a bounty hunter amazes me.

Only thing I wish this game had was duel spec.

Still looking for a new home, but as I said the two days I can not raid are Tuesday and Thursday nights.

Edited by Thenger