Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Taris Bonus Quest STILL Bugged

Nikao
01.05.2019 , 03:43 PM | #1
If you take the quest for Engineer Ferron at Lytle Outpost before you pick up the Taris bonus series you cannot complete the quest series.

I looked it up online and people have been complaining about this since the game launched. It is unbelievable that this has never been fixed. Many of us like to complete questlines that's why we play.

Please address this in the next patch for those of us that still love the game.

Shayddow
09.02.2019 , 07:51 AM | #2
Eric said in another thread that this should FINALLY (after 9 years!!!!) be fixed in 6.0.For the Taris (rep) bonus quest.
Looking forward with this with one of my characters who has been staring at Mona for the last 5 years....(at least I learned from experience)...
Shekkel,70 Nimrossa, 70 |Ebon Hawk
Shassella, 70 Barzella, 70 | Begeran
Adonnah, 70 Kydosh, 70 |Harbinger
Tashha, 70 Svgon, 70

SteveTheCynic
09.02.2019 , 12:20 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Shayddow View Post
Eric said in another thread that this should FINALLY (after 9 years!!!!) be fixed in 6.0.For the Taris (rep) bonus quest.
Looking forward with this with one of my characters who has been staring at Mona for the last 5 years....(at least I learned from experience)...
It's not clear from what Eric said whether they will retrofix already-broken characters, or just prevent it from being a problem in the future.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.