Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

[Weekly] Masterwork Data Crystal Not Showing On Notice Board

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
[Weekly] Masterwork Data Crystal Not Showing On Notice Board
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

LegionAlpha's Avatar


LegionAlpha
12.12.2018 , 01:46 PM | #1
It is unofficially confirmed that this is a bug and if it was not picked up on Tuesday 12/11/2018, then you can not pick it up today. Can we please get a hotfix asap on this. I assume its not too hard to do. This awards 1 Masterwork Data Crystal that I now don't have access to this week and maybe not next week if im unable to get on tuesday if this is the trend to be.

Thanks.
Quote: Originally Posted by Rion_Starkiller View Post
Devs gambled everything on GC RNG, but they didn't even get green loot.

ultimarb's Avatar


ultimarb
12.12.2018 , 03:31 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by LegionAlpha View Post
It is unofficially confirmed that this is a bug and if it was not picked up on Tuesday 12/11/2018, then you can not pick it up today. Can we please get a hotfix asap on this. I assume its not too hard to do. This awards 1 Masterwork Data Crystal that I now don't have access to this week and maybe not next week if im unable to get on tuesday if this is the trend to be.

Thanks.
same here
Seven Stuck - Hakuna Rakata
Final Tauntaun

Check our Sale-Raid Offers on Tulak Hord - German - English

EricMusco's Avatar


EricMusco
12.12.2018 , 04:54 PM | #3 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
This Mission is not actually present on the notice board. On both factions it is picked up from an NPC. Do let me know if something is amiss with being able to get the Mission at all though.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

WannEras's Avatar


WannEras
12.12.2018 , 05:19 PM | #4
Yes something is bugged with this.

Got it yesterday on one toon, today nowhere to pick it up from on an alt. Deleted the mission on first char and went to every outpost on Ossus to try find which NPC has it, can't find it anywhere.

Pretty sure I got it from the main Ossus outpost yesterday.

EricMusco's Avatar


EricMusco
12.12.2018 , 06:03 PM | #5 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Just to ensure all characters are looking in the right place for the Missions.

  • For Republic:
    • In the zone Jedi Colony near the hutt in the middle of the zone look for the Courier Droid <Time Limited Missions>.
  • For Imperial:
    • In the zone Imperial Command Area (below Strike Base XR-484) look for Courier Droid <Time Limited Missions> near the Command Center Lift.

Let me know if you are still not seeing the Mission on those NPCs. Also ensure you haven't already completed that Mission this week on that character. Thanks in advance for the help.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Fauhe's Avatar


Fauhe
12.12.2018 , 06:46 PM | #6
There was another weekly, on the Notice Board, which also awarded us a Masterwork Data Crystal by killing the 2 WB or completing the ranked weekly. But since the reset today, it is unobtainable, anywhere.

Iwipe's Avatar


Iwipe
12.12.2018 , 08:35 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Just to ensure all characters are looking in the right place for the Missions.

  • For Republic:
    • In the zone Jedi Colony near the hutt in the middle of the zone look for the Courier Droid <Time Limited Missions>.
  • For Imperial:
    • In the zone Imperial Command Area (below Strike Base XR-484) look for Courier Droid <Time Limited Missions> near the Command Center Lift.

Let me know if you are still not seeing the Mission on those NPCs. Also ensure you haven't already completed that Mission this week on that character. Thanks in advance for the help.

-eric
The courier droid give the rotating weekly, we are missing the static weekly that is either killing both world bosses or gain 50 ranked pvp points

fatheroftheyear's Avatar


fatheroftheyear
12.12.2018 , 09:40 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Iwipe View Post
The courier droid give the rotating weekly, we are missing the static weekly that is either killing both world bosses or gain 50 ranked pvp points
I can confirm. I was able to get the rotating mission from the droid marked <Time Limited Missions>

I am unable to get [Weekly] Masterwork Data Crystal
Dread Master Auldria - Assassin
<Lightning Masters>

Kaerdyn's Avatar


Kaerdyn
12.12.2018 , 09:43 PM | #9
To make it clear :

The rotating quest, asking for medals in pvp, or for pve, gsf or anything else (for now it's been twice "get 8 medals in pvp"), this quest is taken from the courier droid, and is working completely fine.

The quest "Weekly : Masterwork data cristal" (that's the name of the quest, and ask for either 50 point in group ranked matches, which is the weekly group ranked quest, or killing the 2 Ossus World Bosses, which is NOT the quest "Flesh and Steel" has disappeared from the notice board, or the NPC who gives the quest doesn't give it anymore, since the quest reset today.
Le jour oł les abrutis seront mit sur orbite, j'en connait un qui n'en finira pas de tourner.

JediMasterAlex's Avatar


JediMasterAlex
12.12.2018 , 09:49 PM | #10
The posters above are correct. I would add that this is a serious issue, because those of us who can't pick up the weekly anymore are missing out on a masterwork crystal if this doesn't get fixed prior to next Tuesday.