Biggest hit thread?

Eastiano

Are biggest hit threads still a thing? Just wanted some sort of reference as this seemed really high for a fury mara, conc sentinel...

http://imgur.com/gallery/ZnJxYVf

That's right in line with my biggest hit. Something tells me with as infrequently as this happens, and my stars are aligning to right about the same number as yours, that this is as much a game error as it is lucky proc. A hit that huge and hits in the 70k range would be more frequent, I should think. See, the thing is, when I was barely geared and still had only blue augments with no min-maxing, I hit 85k. When I was fully geared, I hit 87k and change...once. Once or twice I hit 70k or so.

So, either there is a game flaw (surprise, surprise) or we're hitting some poor slob with very low armor rating and getting both relic procs and the stars are aligning.

Sadly biggest hit will always be bugged unless they fix the scoreboards. I have suggested this before.

They've never been fully accurate, hell not even in 2.0.

There's a known issue that when endure pain falls off and you hit them at the same time, it counts as you taking away that HP, not the DCD. Therefore you're doing whatever you hit when they fall down to 1HP plus the % of total HP they lost at the same time.

I totally miss the days of people caring about these things, but OBJ players are definitely taking over.

I think - The idea would be to get them to fix the scoreboards first then make a thread like this again?

I feel it'd get a lot more support that way.

I've had decent hits on all my marauders, this is my main tho from when Republic was actually active so I have biochem with reusable attack adrenal.

I made sure to line up all my procs on a sorc, force crush, furious strike, obliterate, frenzy, furious power and reusable attack adrenal to proc something pretty tasty.

Gear is full minmaxed 306, high crit build for extra dmg on multiplier, so only 1st alacrity cutoff point.

All amps 2.5 armor pen.

Kinda knew it was gonna hurt the poor bugger as I was like, "oh, no def cd's?" Upon glancing at the enemy buff tray.

Probably could hit harder for sure, just never really seemed to be so loaded into 1 ability for fury, the burst always seemed more evenly spread over a variety of attacks.

Oh well, was just something I thought I'd ask, and gtz on the other big hits guys!!

According to many theory crafters when it does those numbers, its a bug of showing other dot damage all included in the .second of the hit. So unless you have StarParse to prove it, it is always doubtful that was a single hit.

You know I got StarParse bro lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...