Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

★ SWTOR Juggernaut Immortal PvP Video ★

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Guardian / Juggernaut
★ SWTOR Juggernaut Immortal PvP Video ★

Sykomyke's Avatar


Sykomyke
05.10.2013 , 04:46 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by i_noface_i View Post
3. You had a problem with me jumping through the acid instead of walking - at this point I knew you did not like me and I was even starting to think that maybe we beat you in a huttball and thats why you where bitter.
Yea...I don't even know who you are. I was just giving you advice; maybe you didn't like it but that's your choice. Also, I play on Harbinger (West Coast US Server) , not on any EU servers...so there's also that...

And lastly there's the fact that I live in the US. Tell me again...why would I play on an EU server where my ping would be most likely double or triple that of ANY of the US servers again?

Sorry, but I pointed out the flaws. It's not that I don't "like" you spamming it; but it's unnecessary. I pointed out all the reasons and your rebuttal is essentially "I don't believe you have a juggernaut" which is about as mature as saying "LOL NO U" so yea I'm done here. I guess the significant people in your life didn't tell you that there would be times people might actually disagree with you *GASP*. The horror! Someone doesn't agree with you? Better resort to name-calling and other forms of ad-hominem attacks!
"I find your lack of faith disturbing."
Sith Empire

i_noface_i's Avatar


i_noface_i
05.10.2013 , 05:02 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Sykomyke View Post
Yea...I don't even know who you are. I was just giving you advice; maybe you didn't like it but that's your choice. Also, I play on Harbinger (West Coast US Server) , not on any EU servers...so there's also that...

And lastly there's the fact that I live in the US. Tell me again...why would I play on an EU server where my ping would be most likely double or triple that of ANY of the US servers again?

Sorry, but I pointed out the flaws. It's not that I don't "like" you spamming it; but it's unnecessary. I pointed out all the reasons and your rebuttal is essentially "I don't believe you have a juggernaut" which is about as mature as saying "LOL NO U" so yea I'm done here. I guess the significant people in your life didn't tell you that there would be times people might actually disagree with you *GASP*. The horror! Someone doesn't agree with you? Better resort to name-calling and other forms of ad-hominem attacks!
You not liking me spamming it does not make it a flaw, jumping through the acid pit over walking through it does not make it a flaw when there are no down sides to said actions. On the plus side if that's what you can pick out of the video for being "flaws" then all is good. Wait I did not call you any names. Yes please stop posting here.
Drackul 55 Juggernaut

vvov's Avatar


vvov
05.11.2013 , 09:00 AM | #13
Video was entertaining, Not being a Fanboy of Drackul's I can say this, I managed to watch the whole video, and was suprised at just how well he plays...fast targeting and faster exicutions,

Word of the day
(Pickleweasal)

DarthClarky's Avatar


DarthClarky
05.11.2013 , 04:22 PM | #14
Drackul is a scrub so many CLASSIC NOOB MISTAKES
The Red Eclipse
Joytex,Juglor,Relisher,Valkuss

Yizza,Trixxa,Sixa,Banthapoo,Clarkuss

i_noface_i's Avatar


i_noface_i
05.11.2013 , 04:26 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthClarky View Post
Drackul is a scrub so many CLASSIC NOOB MISTAKES
LOL thanks man
Drackul 55 Juggernaut

DarthClarky's Avatar


DarthClarky
05.11.2013 , 04:49 PM | #16
I liked the music though it was very epic, its the sort that plays in my head when I enter a warzone as Im so awesome
The Red Eclipse
Joytex,Juglor,Relisher,Valkuss

Yizza,Trixxa,Sixa,Banthapoo,Clarkuss

JarenWelen's Avatar


JarenWelen
05.17.2013 , 12:16 PM | #17
I know this is a couple of days old but just wanted to say thanks for uploading the video, it was an interesting watch (apart from I now have your music stuck in my head and I haven't got any work done for the past 10 minutes )

I have had a Jugg (Guardian actually) since Beta but have spent very little time on Immortal up until now when I am returning to my "traditional" sword and board tanking roots. This video was very useful to get me thinking about tactics and situational abilities.

Quote: Originally Posted by i_noface_i View Post
2. Spamming Chilling scream, why the hell you got a problem with me spamming chilling scream, why would you NOT, O wait because I waste the GCD on it... for real. Ill give you a couple of reasons why - Stealth class, Some one leaping to me, all the stuff going on behind me I can not see, and because there is no reason what so ever to not spam it.
I actually just had a moment where I sat there and wondered why the heck I had never thought of that. You learn something new everyday! Out of interest, does this break stealth or do you use it purely as a way to slow anyone who might be about to burst you (heh, right) down? From experience I don't *think* I've ever been broken out of stealth with it but I could be wrong.

At the risk of duplicating the question asked in the other thread, I was wondering if you might share a little bit about what sort of gear you're wearing - someone mentioned that you use Endurance augments, and I didn't see the heal on Intercede so assume you didn't go for the Vindicator set bonus, so is the rest just straight up Conqueror/Partisan War Leader? I know of course there are plenty of other threads that discuss this such as the one you started yourself about gearing up for Immortal, I was just wondering what worked for you in this video.

I would have asked in the other thread but I wanted to post here to say thanks again for the video.

J
Zhalle / Kayl'ik / Arxxis
Founder/Beta Tester

CBRGhostRider's Avatar


CBRGhostRider
05.17.2013 , 01:13 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by JarenWelen View Post
I actually just had a moment where I sat there and wondered why the heck I had never thought of that. You learn something new everyday! Out of interest, does this break stealth or do you use it purely as a way to slow anyone who might be about to burst you (heh, right) down? From experience I don't *think* I've ever been broken out of stealth with it but I could be wrong.

At the risk of duplicating the question asked in the other thread, I was wondering if you might share a little bit about what sort of gear you're wearing - someone mentioned that you use Endurance augments, and I didn't see the heal on Intercede so assume you didn't go for the Vindicator set bonus, so is the rest just straight up Conqueror/Partisan War Leader? I know of course there are plenty of other threads that discuss this such as the one you started yourself about gearing up for Immortal, I was just wondering what worked for you in this video.

I would have asked in the other thread but I wanted to post here to say thanks again for the video.

J
Just FYI, I also spam chilling scream all the time, even when I am solo guarding. It does not bring a stealther out of stealth, however it does slow them down. And the ignorant stealthers won't even approach you, because they think it will unstealth them. I also use it every once in a while in a big skirmish, because it is very annoying for dps to be suddenly slowed down like that. And after all it is free, so there is no downside.

I like augmenting endurance, because it increases endurepain + medpack, intercede heals (from 2 pc vind, rest war leader) and HoTs from enraged defense. It's hilarious when a sorc puts crushing darkness on you ticking for 300, and your Hots are ticking for 1.2k. Your self heal REQUIRES you to be taking damage, so the best time is to activate it when you have a dot. Just remember to feed it rage, and back off on the attacks a bit when it is active. It is not uncommon to get 100k+ healing as a tank in wzs with these techniques.
Spoiler

JarenWelen's Avatar


JarenWelen
05.17.2013 , 03:28 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by CBRGhostRider View Post
Just FYI, I also spam chilling scream all the time, even when I am solo guarding. It does not bring a stealther out of stealth, however it does slow them down. And the ignorant stealthers won't even approach you, because they think it will unstealth them. I also use it every once in a while in a big skirmish, because it is very annoying for dps to be suddenly slowed down like that. And after all it is free, so there is no downside.

I like augmenting endurance, because it increases endurepain + medpack, intercede heals (from 2 pc vind, rest war leader) and HoTs from enraged defense. It's hilarious when a sorc puts crushing darkness on you ticking for 300, and your Hots are ticking for 1.2k. Your self heal REQUIRES you to be taking damage, so the best time is to activate it when you have a dot. Just remember to feed it rage, and back off on the attacks a bit when it is active. It is not uncommon to get 100k+ healing as a tank in wzs with these techniques.
Great points and tips, thanks for the response.

J
Zhalle / Kayl'ik / Arxxis
Founder/Beta Tester

SlimsPicken's Avatar


SlimsPicken
05.17.2013 , 06:32 PM | #20
Whenever I get a package of plain M&Ms, I make it my duty to continue the strength and robustness of the candy as a species. To this end, I hold M&M duels.

Taking two candies between my thumb and forefinger, I apply pressure, squeezing them together until one of them cracks and splinters. That is the "loser," and I eat the inferior one immediately. The winner gets to go another round.

I have found that, in general, the brown and red M&Ms are tougher, and the newer blue ones are genetically inferior. I have hypothesized that the blue M&Ms as a race cannot survive long in the intense theater of competition that is the modern candy and snack-food world.

Occasionally I will get a mutation, a candy that is misshapen, or pointier, or flatter than the rest. Almost invariably this proves to be a weakness, but on very rare occasions it gives the candy extra strength. In this way, the species continues to adapt to its environment.

When I reach the end of the pack, I am left with one M&M, the strongest of the herd. Since it would make no sense to eat this one as well, I pack it neatly in an envelope and send it to M&M Mars, A Division of Mars, Inc., Hackettstown, NJ 17840-1503 U.S.A., along with a 3x5 card reading, "Please use this M&M for breeding purposes."

This week they wrote back to thank me, and sent me a coupon for a free 1/2 pound bag of plain M&Ms. I consider this "grant money." I have set aside the weekend for a grand tournament. From a field of hundreds, we will discover the True Champion.

There can be only one.
For every man there is a sentence, a string of words, which has the power to destroy him.