Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

(Light) Jaesa with start at level 60 Jug

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Guardian / Juggernaut
(Light) Jaesa with start at level 60 Jug

skeoch's Avatar


skeoch
12.03.2015 , 07:05 PM | #1
I have created an in-game support ticket regarding matter, but the request for information has gone unanswered by the staff that work on that queue.

Playing through the newest chapters, it seems clear to me with the garb that Jaesa was wearing in the "dream/nightmare" story and also by looking at the companion info page, specifically with the type of things that are Liked/Disliked, that this is dark Jaesa.

I want to make sure it is possible to get retrieve a Light Jeasa with my start at 60 Jug; whenever she returns in the story.

Joefjr's Avatar


Joefjr
12.03.2015 , 08:33 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by skeoch View Post
I have created an in-game support ticket regarding matter, but the request for information has gone unanswered by the staff that work on that queue.

Playing through the newest chapters, it seems clear to me with the garb that Jaesa was wearing in the "dream/nightmare" story and also by looking at the companion info page, specifically with the type of things that are Liked/Disliked, that this is dark Jaesa.

I want to make sure it is possible to get retrieve a Light Jeasa with my start at 60 Jug; whenever she returns in the story.
Start at 60 Wars get Dark Jaesa, if you want light your gona have to make a fresh SW and go light.
PLEASE give us an option to make HK-55 Melee we NEED a melee droid we got plenty of range droids already!
(9 Patches and still not fixed)Veeroa Denz and Choza Raabat are Force users comps getting tech power.

TarkaBear's Avatar


TarkaBear
12.16.2015 , 02:50 PM | #3
60 token characters are created as if all Republic classes were light side and had made light side choices, and Imperial classes were dark side with dark side choices.

skeoch's Avatar


skeoch
12.24.2015 , 03:08 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by TarkaBear View Post
60 token characters are created as if all Republic classes were light side and had made light side choices, and Imperial classes were dark side with dark side choices.
thanks for the info, if true then this should have been posted when the character is created... I see nothing left but to delete the character and recreate it; the developers have really missed the boat with this decision.

skeoch's Avatar


skeoch
12.24.2015 , 03:09 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Joefjr View Post
Start at 60 Wars get Dark Jaesa, if you want light your gona have to make a fresh SW and go light.
it does look that way, thanks for the reply.

verfallen's Avatar


verfallen
12.24.2015 , 03:14 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by skeoch View Post
thanks for the info, if true then this should have been posted when the character is created... I see nothing left but to delete the character and recreate it; the developers have really missed the boat with this decision.
You want personalized back story to your character, why the heck are you using start at 60 token?

They are made with players who don't care much about that in mind, and just want to go straight to end-game and the new "expension" which is really a massive reset to the game (doubt we'll ever see again empire vs republic setting in our quests, or tailored quests for our class. Savor the one you get on rishi, its the last one)