Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

★ SWTOR Juggernaut Immortal PvP Video ★

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Guardian / Juggernaut
★ SWTOR Juggernaut Immortal PvP Video ★

Obilam
02.15.2014 , 04:47 AM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by Tevzz View Post
With the Vengeance Immortal Hybrid I posted I run full strength (well, for the MODS (the actual mods xD) I use the ones without the letters that give quite a lot of power and for my enhancements I use full Power and Surge).

I mean, I run full DPS gear and basically the only reason that I come close to a tank is because I can guard a healer or swap guard around my fellow DPS'ers, my leap is up much more often if I need to interrupt something and I get much more damage reduction (In reality with that build my damage reduction is 50% FLAT, which for a DPS'er is quite a lot, more than any other DPS build in fact). Basically my primary point is to do damage, along with the added bonus of living much longer and being able to guard my allies.
I notice that you do not take the Shien form.... does that mean you sit in tank mode/form (forget the name)?

Obilam

Tevzz
02.15.2014 , 01:20 PM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by Obilam View Post
I notice that you do not take the Shien form.... does that mean you sit in tank mode/form (forget the name)?

Obilam
Yep, I'm always in Soresu with that build
When I go full DPS I take Shien of course
Vanov - CarnageVanv - VengeanceDarrthvanov - DeceptionVnv - FocusVa'nov - APVnov - Concealment
The Shadowlands - Reading Rainbow - Triumph