Star Wars Celebration to stream on StarWars.com

Beniboybling

From StarWars.com, read the full article here.

For the first time ever, highlights and more than 30 hours of exclusive video content from Star Wars Celebration Anaheim will be officially live streamed to a worldwide community of fans on StarWars.com, all powered by Verizon.

Launching with a live stream of the highly-anticipated kickoff panel featuring Star Wars: The Force Awakens director J.J. Abrams and producer Kathleen Kennedy, the StarWars.com Celebration live stream powered by Verizon will continue providing coverage throughout the four-day event from a specially-designed Star Wars Cantina set located in the middle of the action on the convention floor.

Verizon and StarWars.com will deliver 30-plus hours of live streamed content following Thursday’s Celebration kickoff, featuring over a dozen panels and events, including discussions with actors Mark Hamill, Carrie Fisher, Anthony Daniels, Billy Dee Williams, Ian McDiarmid, and several other performers associated with the Star Wars saga. Additionally, StarWars.com and Verizon will be live streaming the Star Wars Fan Film Awards; the Smuggler’s Bounty radio drama; EA’s new Battlefront videogame; and several other exclusive Celebration events that might otherwise be missed by members from Star Wars’ global fan community.

Pretty awesome news for someone who can't go to Star Wars Celebration, I am very much pumped for the weekend. I'd also say that there is quite a lot going on at SWC this year, so what are you looking forward to the most?

No, not yet.
You should, I put if off because I thought it would be bad quality, but its actually one of the best (and funniest) arcs in the series. And despite being unanimated, its still better than Rebels. :p

By so much. :p:p:p

Also folks, the Force Awakens panel will be streaming live from here.

You should, I put if off because I thought it would be bad quality, but its actually one of the best (and funniest) arcs in the series. And despite being unanimated, its still better than Rebels. :p

By so much. :p:p:p

Also folks, the Force Awakens panel will be streaming live from here.

Isn't there suppose to be a new Ep.7 trailer being shown as well? Anyone know if they are streaming it?

PS thanks for link!

Edited by divinecynic

This is all great in theory, but nowhere on the page at starwars.com does it have a link that actually says: "and in order to watch it live... click here"

Same thing with SWTOR, they say: "we will stream our cantina event". But nowhere is there any sense of "and to watch the stream when we do it, be sure to go here"

I think the Celebration has already begun, so shouldn't the stream have begun as well?