Dear Bioware, Can Muraders and Juggs get buffed next patch?

Individual

Hi! I'm a Derpsmasherlolz and i approve this message! Buff us, because 6k AoE seems a little bit low when i'm hitting a heavy armor class with fully modded WH gear! I should be able to 1 hit everyone just by looking at them, also pls remove the Reactive Shield from Commandos/Mercs and give it to us, we have way too few defensive CDs! I also want their shiny escape ability... oh wait my pocket healer (Derpsmasherlolzisthebest) just informed me, that they have none :D but no worries, remove the Force Sprint from the Sages, i want that! SO BUFF US OR I'M GOING TO UNSUBSCRIBE!!! :rak_03: Edited by Aedelas

Hi! I'm a Derpsmasherlolz and i approve this message! Buff us, because 6k AoE seems a little bit low when i'm hitting a heavy armor class with fully modded WH gear! I should be able to 1 hit everyone just by looking at them, also pls remove the Reactive Shield from Commandos/Mercs and give it to us, we have way too few defensive CDs! I also want their shiny escape ability... oh wait my pocket healer (Derpsmasherlolzisthebest) just informed me, that they have none :D but no worries, remove the Force Sprint from the Sages, i want that! SO BUFF US OR I'M GOING TO UNSUBSCRIBE!!! :rak_03:

I'm not going to lie, that sent me laughing for five minutes straight. :D

In a rock, paper, scissors system I demand to be dynamite and blow things up or I'm going to unsub. Also we missed the operative nerf last patch and for some reason you nerfed our least played spec so we're going to demand that to be reverted or I'm gonna unsub. Also we need another IWIN button Guarded by Bioware isn't enough to get me out of harm's way after I leap and derpasmash the lesser classes for 6k.

Look, marauders have been complaining about sorc stealth since january- why does a ranged lightning class have this?

In the meantime- why can I only get the 75k healing if I go annihilation mara? I should be one of my team's top healers no matter what mara spec I go. Get on this BW or we're all rage quitting next patch, my entire guild is leaving if this doesn't get fixed, and we're taking hundreds of people with us we've been playing mmos for sixty years, very tight knit group without us this game will fail.

Edited by fungihoujo

Smash/Sweep needs to stun as well so that warriors and knights can provide the control that sorcerers/sages and operatives/scoundrels bring. Oh and nerf those inquisitors/consulars/agents/smugglers/trooper/hunters. My Marauder can just barely kill everyone in range when I leap/smash.

Great post OP! :jawa_biggrin:

Why can't marauders use guns? Every other class has range, we should get have has range to. If super OP class like mercs which always kill me cuz tracer missile so OP cant be stopped ever.

Should I should get range too cuz I marauder, and, as melee class I should have ranged. I think if we could use more range like 40m or something on all attacks we would have more fun- and if other class complain lol they can l2p it'd be balanced for us they'd just have to get good and counter like we always have to. omg we should also get a stealth, sorcs get one and they can use lightning which is super OP like palpatine- and even those melee sniper class that have the healing can stealth which is totally stupid cuz it doesn't break stealth when they heal I see it all the time in matches.

I am a marauder. I am very good one too no scrub 2400 rating in 5v5 queues for ten years in WoW in a row but I can never kill anyone in TOR pvp cuz we are so broken we need a buff huge now or everyone will quit the game if you don't do what is best for the players that are marauders like me.