Rattataki

JenJery

Funnily enough, Assajj Ventress it not a Rattatatotitaktatatouille, and Darth Maul is not a Zabrak.

George Lucas loves him some Dathomirians. So both got retconned into Dathomirians.

Maul is a zabrak because he looks like a zabrak. Ventress is a rattataki because she looks like a rattataki...

My philosophy is if it looks like a duck, and walks like a duck, then its a duck.

I'm pretty sure mirialans have at least the lore behind them... strong mystical ties to jedi order/republic bread and butter members. I just can't think of any Mirialans from lore that stand out (definetely not like Thrawn or even Ventress).

Luminara Unduli.

• 1 year later...
I made a female rattataki sorcerer - I found this facial type that makes her look like she's constantly smirking. She's this skinny little thing - sort of like a female Jack Skellington - but if anyone mistakes her for weak...well, zap! Fried bacon.

I think the female inquisitor voice works really well for her and I think she actually looks quite elegant. I plan on playing her full-on crazy dark side. She's got a HUGE chip on her shoulder from that time spent as a slave.

That sounds like the exact same character as my Sorcerer. She's skinny, always smirking, darkside to the point of being insane, and very mad about the whole slavery thing. The female Inquisitor voice is just perfect for her too.

I think that Rattataki, male and female, look great. I was seriously considering making my Bounty Hunter a Rattataki. It was either that or Cyborg, so I ended up splitting the difference and just making him a bald Cyborg.

Edited by Millardkillmoore

I made my Sith Inquisitor a Rattataki before i even knew the premise of where the character came from . . .

Given that SI start as slaves whom were taken out of slavery as an excavator for sith ruins, relics and what not - i found it fitting i picked a race that's loosely considered a slave race - such as Twi'lek, Cathar, etc. .

I had a hood on my female Sith Inq, and found the pale skin, harsh tattooes and piercing very fitting and beautiful in a macabre/morbid way - I think they're one of the best looking species, but then again - i find beauty in their fierce look . . .

Edited by Calpurrnia