Dulfy down again?

Mikalar

Apparently she ran away and joined the circus. Or the French Foreign Legion. The message was unclear.

About a month/6 weeks ago, a character of similar stature to "Dulfy" (name, outfit and etc) made an appearance in Guild Wars 2. They have been running forum threads about Dulfy and .net missing in action for as long as we have in SWTOR.

Her work in both game has been missed. Best of luck to her in all regards.

I ran away from Guild Wars 2 to SWTOR. I cannot understand anyone doing the reverse. The original Guild Wars was my first online game and I loved Guild Wars (Prophecy), Guild Wars: Factions and Guild Wars: Nightfall. Eye of the North which introduced the Asura i is okay. but I could not stand GW2, either in its game mechanics or how they turned the original Guild Wars lore complexity upside down, making the villains of Guild Wars: Prophecy and Eye of the North the heroes and our player characters the villains. was just the start. Oh and they kept none of their promises. The permanent changes they claimed would result for your character choices were temporary. The doing different side missions for different classes to expand skills got turned into a skill tree you put points in, like very other game. No warrior fighting swordsman to improve sword skills or necromancers meeting strange people in cemeteries at night. Edited by RameiArashi

I ran away from Guild Wars 2 to SWTOR. I cannot understand anyone doing the reverse. The original Guild Wars was my first online game and I loved Guild Wars (Prophecy), Guild Wars: Factions and Guild Wars: Nightfall. Eye of the North which introduced the Asura i is okay. but I could not stand GW2, either in its game mechanics or how they turned the original Guild Wars lore complexity upside down, making the villains of Guild Wars: Prophecy and Eye of the North the heroes and our player characters the villains. was just the start. Oh and they kept none of their promises. The permanent changes they claimed would result for your character choices were temporary. The doing different side missions for different classes to expand skills got turned into a skill tree you put points in, like very other game. No warrior fighting swordsman to improve sword skills or necromancers meeting strange people in cemeteries at night.

People get burnt out if they play a game too long, sometimes you need to go to a different one to clear your head, and then come back. I've tried a few over the last 6 months or so, I liked GW2, but it will never replace SWTOR in my heart. Even so, I did enjoy the different game play, and scenes. I've also played a bit of wow, which was fun enough, but I didn't get very far...lol. Will probably pop back every now and then, just to clear the cobwebs.